David Fifita?

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He would be great, but I just don't think we need him.

We have Kikau, Preston, Salmon, Curran, Mann, Kautoga, Todd, Samrani, Oloapu (who can play lock) and others.

Plus, he would be wasted in the front row. He's most damaging on the edges.

But he has been dangerous for the Titans the last few weeks.
I think if the style of play we are currently he could suite it as he has the motor to last 89 mins.

But he is lazy he's stats sort of hide this as a marquee there where games at the titans he only touch the 6 or 7 time game for a forward that bs. You can maybe get a away with it as 3/4 and change the game eg when latrell played at the roosters at 3/4.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fifita is an absolute gun but we cannot accommodate him in our side. Our second row is sorted for years with Preston and Kikau. Curran and Salmon are next in line with Kautoga in reserves.

We need another prop.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After signing players on the basis of having the Bulldogs spirit, and seeing that very strategy start to pay dividends, I'd be amazed if Gould paid a $million for a prima donna.
And he has also been signing utilities/smaller forwards who can consistently get involved in second phase play.
I'll also be surprised if Gus is willing to spend that sort of money on 115kg forwards.
His biggest challenge is retaining the talent coming already through the grades.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This bloke is so lazy he makes Fatrell look like the energizer bunny (pun absolutely intended). I've read elsewhere that he puts in 3-4 good games per season, I reckon it would be more accurate to say 3-4 5 minute bursts of activity per season.
I tend to agree. A mate of mine plays golf at Parkwood which is alongside the Titans training ground. Players regularly come into the golf club after training. My mate describes him as lazy and aloof.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On tonight's Six Tackles Gus mentioned he talked to Fifita's manager. Possibly sounding him out. He also mentioned a player from Tamworth will be making his debut in the next few weeks. Anyone know who that would be ?

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On tonight's Six Tackles Gus mentioned he talked to Fifita's manager. Possibly sounding him out. He also mentioned a player from Tamworth will be making his debut in the next few weeks. Anyone know who that would be ?
Jack Todd exceptional talent, been killing it in NSW cup many people been looking for the time he finally debuts.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God I hope if he signs with the panfers he brings them crashing back to crap so sick of them winning every fucking year!!!

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
David fifita leaving titans hope dogs make a play for him come on gussy do your thing

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Roosters will get him. No doubt uncle dick... I mean nick, will have cash to splash with all those underpaid... I mean overpaid... nuffies of his retiring.