Social Media Dale finucane

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jacko should finish his career playing in the front row just like Price did years ago.
They are completely different players and Price may have started on the edge but spent the majority of his career in the front row.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep i doubt that Jacko shift would ever work we need metre eating props for a start..am pretty much over Elliott so if he is swappable he offers best value to us in that area.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would love to see him in blue and white but would require us to let go of Elliott (my preference) or Jacko. Too many similar style players. Try and use Elliott to get B Smith. Gives us some decent depth too if we resign JMK as backup in reggies as well as Meaney plus will have Corey Allan and Flanno.

1 DWZ
2 Cotric
3 Naden
4 Schoupp
5 JAC
6 Burton
7 Averillo
8 Thompson
9 B Smith
10 Atoni
11 Doorey
12 RFM
13 Finucane

14 Jackson
15 Hetherington
16 Another solid middle signing (maybe even resign Ava)
17 Topine

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a gun edge 2nd rower & a gun prop (once we punt napa). Creighton should be the edge 2nd rower & james fischer harris. I would also try to get capewell because RFM will eventually transition to prop. That would give us Fischer Harris, Atoni, Thompson & Hetherington as our props & RFM, Creighton, Capewell & Jackson as our edge 2nd rowers. Topine & Doorey can eventually be workrate locks once we flush Elliot. Obviously assuming we still land Smith,
1. Allen/DWZ
2. Cotric
3. Nadan
4. Schoup
5. Fox
6. Burton
7. Flanno/averillo
8 Thompson
9 The Cheese
10. Fischer Harris
11. Creighton
12. Capewell
13. Jackson (Topine/Doorey)

14. Atoni
15. Hetherington
16. RFM
17. Averillo/Flanno

I would be pretty happy if we have this as a starting 17.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need a gun edge 2nd rower & a gun prop (once we punt napa). Creighton should be the edge 2nd rower & james fischer harris. I would also try to get capewell because RFM will eventually transition to prop. That would give us Fischer Harris, Atoni, Thompson & Hetherington as our props & RFM, Creighton, Capewell & Jackson as our edge 2nd rowers. Topine & Doorey can eventually be workrate locks once we flush Elliot. Obviously assuming we still land Smith,
1. Allen/DWZ
2. Cotric
3. Nadan
4. Schoup
5. Fox
6. Burton
7. Flanno/averillo
8 Thompson
9 The Cheese
10. Fischer Harris
11. Creighton
12. Capewell
13. Jackson (Topine/Doorey)

14. Atoni
15. Hetherington
16. RFM
17. Averillo/Flanno

I would be pretty happy if we have this as a starting 17.
We won’t get fisher Harris. His nephew is now at riff also in 20 team he’s happy there
And a priority for them

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know he's getting on, but he made a few good runs tonight with very strong leg drive to find his front and avoid the wrestle. Still has plenty to offer, biggest issue is price and players of similar style.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know he's getting on, but he made a few good runs tonight with very strong leg drive to find his front and avoid the wrestle. Still has plenty to offer, biggest issue is price and players of similar style.
We have alot of dead wood we have to get rid of.....now Finucane isn't dead wood just yet but at his age, asking price and length of contract that he would be after he certainly runs the risk of becoming drift wood. Let's be honest Finucane in the Melbourne system may still look the goods but away from that system he would look pretty average IMO.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharks apparently in the box seat to sign him, another one we missed out on - even if he's no game breaker, he still has an old head and leadership skills. Not to mention he's a workhorse

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sharks apparently in the box seat to sign him, another one we missed out on - even if he's no game breaker, he still has an old head and leadership skills. Not to mention he's a workhorse
Finucane would be so good for someone like Jack Williams development.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully we give him a last minute offer and he signs with us.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Finucane would be so good for someone like Jack Williams development.
Jack Williams won't even be in first grade if they get finucane. Dale Rudolph and Mcinnes will all be in front of him