Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting read. Although the virologist in the article seems to be talking more about whether or not it proves the virus came from the lab, than he is about why a Moderna patented sequence is in Covid.

It's hard to take a lot of it with any level of seriousness after seeing how many people have lied about so many aspects of Covid for 2 years now.
As I’ve consistently said, there is no irrefutable evidence either way. Maybe one day there will be, maybe there won’t be - but the conspirators who sprout that there’s undeniable proof it was deliberately engineered and leaked are just filling their cesspools.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine sitting on the sidelines for 8 months, and coming back to spew the same garbage

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
As I’ve consistently said, there is no irrefutable evidence either way. Maybe one day there will be, maybe there won’t be - but the conspirators who sprout that there’s undeniable proof it was deliberately engineered and leaked are just filling their cesspools.
True, but there is a reason why there is no irrefutable evidence - China deleted their database and refused to cooperate with investigations. The WHO backed the Chinese up when they did this and so did certain people in the American government who were very likely scared shitless that they were going to be linked to what looked very likely to be a virus escaping from a lab they had been funding.

I think it's highly likely it came from that lab on the basis that:

- On September 12th in 2019 the Wuhan lab took their virus database offline (which included 220,000 coronavirus samples).
- On the same day, the lab suddenly increased security and started running a tender to replace the air conditioning system.
- Around the same time the lab started purchasing PCR test equipment and medical waste incinerators.
- Scientists in the lab experienced covid like symptoms in October 2019.
- All the key players involved in the Wuhan lab (Chinese, WHO, American) all rushed to cover it up and attempted to destroy anyone who suggested the virus may have come from there
- Of all the places for a new coronavirus could originate, I think it's beyond coincidence that it originated within very close proximity to a virology lab.

Doesn't mean they intentionally released it (although it does raise questions whether the Chinese were developing a virus for military purposes, and it accidentally leaked in the process).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
True, but there is a reason why there is no irrefutable evidence - China deleted their database and refused to cooperate with investigations. The WHO backed the Chinese up when they did this and so did certain people in the American government who were very likely scared shitless that they were going to be linked to what looked very likely to be a virus escaping from a lab they had been funding.

I think it's highly likely it came from that lab on the basis that:

- On September 12th in 2019 the Wuhan lab took their virus database offline (which included 220,000 coronavirus samples).
- On the same day, the lab suddenly increased security and started running a tender to replace the air conditioning system.
- Around the same time the lab started purchasing PCR test equipment and medical waste incinerators.
- Scientists in the lab experienced covid like symptoms in October 2019.
- All the key players involved in the Wuhan lab (Chinese, WHO, American) all rushed to cover it up and attempted to destroy anyone who suggested the virus may have come from there
- Of all the places for a new coronavirus could originate, I think it's beyond coincidence that it originated within very close proximity to a virology lab.

Doesn't mean they intentionally released it (although it does raise questions whether the Chinese were developing a virus for military purposes, and it accidentally leaked in the process).
Anyone can speculate over anything. An accidental lab leak is definitely possible and I’ve never said otherwise. But deliberately engineered and leaked is, in the words of Jules Winnfield: ‘Ain’t the same ballpark, ain’t the same league, ain’t even the same sport’ :-).

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone can speculate over anything. An accidental lab leak is definitely possible and I’ve never said otherwise. But deliberately engineered and leaked is, in the words of Jules Winnfield: ‘Ain’t the same ballpark, ain’t the same league, ain’t even the same sport’ :-).
Depends on definitions.

'Deliberately engineered' could include engineering a virus for innocent reasons in an attempt to generate medicines before the same type of virus ends up happening naturally in the world. But it could also include engineering a virus to use it at some future point in biological warfare.

Either way, the most likely conclusion based on all of the evidence to date (including that China deliberately got rid of some of the evidence), is that a virus was being engineered in the Wuhan lab and it managed to escape and make it's way around the world - creating the last 2 years of life on earth.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Remember when WHO came out and tweeted don't worry everyone, covid is not transmissible from human to human because Chyna told them so :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Remember when WHO came out and tweeted don't worry everyone, covid is not transmissible from human to human because Chyna told them so :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
haha yeah.

Many scientists / virologists / public health bureaucrats flip flopped for two years or were just flat out wrong time and time again.

Almost every forecast of deaths and cases 'miraculously' always over exaggerated the likely death and hospitalisation rate for Covid.

No one has a problem with forecasts being wrong (forecasts are estimates). But when they are always wrong in one direction, people start to question your motives.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
haha yeah.

Many scientists / virologists / public health bureaucrats flip flopped for two years or were just flat out wrong time and time again.

Almost every forecast of deaths and cases 'miraculously' always over exaggerated the likely death and hospitalisation rate for Covid.

No one has a problem with forecasts being wrong (forecasts are estimates). But when they are always wrong in one direction, people start to question your motives.
Health authorities around the world admitted 50% of covid hospitalizations only have covid incidentally and weren't in hospital to be treated for covid shhhhhh nobody wants to talk about it except to say you wouldn't understand and it's impossible to differentiate between the 2 for statistical purposes hahahaha.

Last year I was a liar and a CT for saying that

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Depends on definitions.

'Deliberately engineered' could include engineering a virus for innocent reasons in an attempt to generate medicines before the same type of virus ends up happening naturally in the world. But it could also include engineering a virus to use it at some future point in biological warfare.

Either way, the most likely conclusion based on all of the evidence to date (including that China deliberately got rid of some of the evidence), is that a virus was being engineered in the Wuhan lab and it managed to escape and make it's way around the world - creating the last 2 years of life on earth.
Again, it’s possible.
I’ve seen nothing to say for sure either way.
Yes, of course research is being done which would include testing on mutations of viruses, but what the conspirators suggest was some sort of bio-weapon I’ll never believe unless irrefutable evidence shows that, which is highly unlikely. So they can move on to their next conspiracy that Putin engineered flooding in Australia in response to sanctions :-).

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Health authorities around the world admitted 50% of covid hospitalizations only have covid incidentally and weren't in hospital to be treated for covid shhhhhh nobody wants to talk about it except to say you wouldn't understand and it's impossible to differentiate between the 2 for statistical purposes hahahaha.

Last year I was a liar and a CT for saying that
The last two years has shown there is a significant percentage of western society willing to eat up whichever narrative gets fed to them.

"Covid is super deadly" - "masks work" - "lockdowns are effective" (and don't come with hidden damages and costs) etc etc

"Ukraine is the epitome of goodness and Russia is evil".

"If you don't put a black square / blue and yellow flag / insert random icon /colour in your social media profile pic then you're a Putin Stooge/Granny Killer/homophobe/transphobe" etc etc

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Again, it’s possible.
I’ve seen nothing to say for sure either way.
Yes, of course research is being done which would include testing on mutations of viruses, but what the conspirators suggest was some sort of bio-weapon I’ll never believe unless irrefutable evidence shows that, which is highly unlikely. So they can move on to their next conspiracy that Putin engineered flooding in Australia in response to sanctions :-).
Most people I've spoken to and articles I've read simply suggest the virus came from a lab accident. They don't say China was trying to conduct biological warfare.

Although in fairness, if a foreign adversary like China has a virology lab and they are conducting experiments on viruses to try and make them more contagious (and potentially more deadly), there is a reasonable question as to whether they are doing that innocently or for some other purpose.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I have no Fucking clue but it kind of makes sense that maybe there was a big fuckup and they were testing different viruses and it accidentally got out. But you actually would think not or hope not but I can see it happening. If someone can accidentally fuck something up they usually will.

The bat ate a thing which I had never heard of smacked of a 5 year old trying to lie.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
if a foreign adversary like China has a virology lab and they are conducting experiments on viruses to try and make them more contagious (and potentially more deadly), there is a reasonable question as to whether they are doing that innocently or for some other purpose.
Spoken like a true conspirator…
No-one suggests that China looks after anyone else but China, everyone knows that - but a bio weapon?
A bit of a stretch, no matter which way you slice it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Spoken like a true conspirator…
No-one suggests that China looks after anyone else but China, everyone knows that - but a bio weapon?
A bit of a stretch, no matter which way you slice it.
I didn't say they are developing bio weapons - personally I think the lab leak was an accident with innocent motives. But I also wouldn't rule out the idea that the CCP had some bad intentions.

Also, the world has a very long history of government developed bio weapons. Do you really think it's so far fetched?

"During the past century, more than 500 million people died of infectious diseases. Several tens of thousands of these deaths were due to the deliberate release of pathogens or toxins, mostly by the Japanese during their attacks on China during the Second World War"

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't say they are developing bio weapons - personally I think the lab leak was an accident with innocent motives. But I also wouldn't rule out the idea that the CCP had some bad intentions.

Also, the world has a very long history of government developed bio weapons. Do you really think it's so far fetched?

"During the past century, more than 500 million people died of infectious diseases. Several tens of thousands of these deaths were due to the deliberate release of pathogens or toxins, mostly by the Japanese during their attacks on China during the Second World War"
Engineered bio weapons such as Anthrax (as one example) are quite different from a virus like Covid.

I think we can agree on an accident with innocent motives and leave it there, if indeed it wasn’t natural - but anything more nefarious than that and I’d have to see specific and irrefutable evidence which I just don’t think will ever happen. Some will argue why said evidence will never be presented but to me that’s just another rabbit hole to jump down and, well, no thanks.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Interesting read. Although the virologist in the article seems to be talking more about whether or not it proves the virus came from the lab, than he is about why a Moderna patented sequence is in Covid.

It's hard to take a lot of it with any level of seriousness after seeing how many people have lied about so many aspects of Covid for 2 years now.
don't believe the bullshit that this was a tiny part of the sequence and means nothing, this is the highly contentious furin site that made fauci's men and others suspicious that it was engineered because it is out of place with all known similar corona viruses

here is the great summary if you want to see this history of this topic, the thing i would have added is the part about RaTG13 being discussed in the conference call, proving that it was the basis of suspicion and proving that kristian andersen lied when saying RaTG13 was the reason he changed his mind, this only has him mentioning RaTG13 prior and leaving a chance that he wasn't clearly lying

Thunder Out of China | Yuri Deigin | Inference (inference-review.com)

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
don't believe the bullshit that this was a tiny part of the sequence and means nothing, this is the highly contentious furin site that made fauci's men and others suspicious that it was engineered because it is out of place with all known similar corona viruses

here is the great summary if you want to see this history of this topic, the thing i would have added is the part about RaTG13 being discussed in the conference call, proving that it was the basis of suspicion and proving that kristian andersen lied when saying RaTG13 was the reason he changed his mind, this only has him mentioning RaTG13 prior and leaving a chance that he wasn't clearly lying

Thunder Out of China | Yuri Deigin | Inference (inference-review.com)
But what was the point of releasing a virus that crippled world economies? Usually the simple explanation is the correct one. Some lab worker exposed them self to the virus didn’t tell anyone (would you I don’t reckon I would) shit them self that they might have really really done the wrong thing probably felt fine so went about their life with this little secret under lock and key between them and their self and then shit people started getting sick at places they visited.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
But what was the point of releasing a virus that crippled world economies? Usually the simple explanation is the correct one. Some lab worker exposed them self to the virus didn’t tell anyone (would you I don’t reckon I would) shit them self that they might have really really done the wrong thing probably felt fine so went about their life with this little secret under lock and key between them and their self and then shit people started getting sick at places they visited.
what is the point of releasing a virus?, to make an extremely large amount of money, in case you didn't know this is the goal of pretty much everybody in the world, if you can crush the world economy at the same time then its even better, its like double effect, you and the rest of the big guns remain in tact and grow stronger while the small competition goes under, win win

i think you mean why would governments comply with it?, for various different reasons, reason number 1 the politicians are politicians first and foremost to swap government policy in return for money, this has always been the case, why would the american government create a fictional reason to go to war in iraq in 2003? they had offers of money by military contractors and oil companies and they took it

reason number 2, they understand what would happen if you don't comply, see brazilian president for more information, he is threatened with jail time for his handling of the pandemic

reason number 3, they get to act like they are saving the world, they may even be oblivious to it being released intentionally

Status
Not open for further replies.