Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Of course that's your response. Because you're not looking for the facts. You're only looking for what will support your existing beliefs. Hence why when I provide you with actual factual information in response to your non-factual information, your response is to accuse others of bias.

Because you can't accept that you may be wrong about something.

Don't feel bad though. That pretty much sums up all humans. It's a psychological thing that's ingrained in us thanks to evolution.
Is that what they call bias confirmation?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone who says covid doesn’t exist is indeed ignorant.

however there is some truth to saying that masks don’t work. They may provide very minimal protection however given most don’t use them correctly, masks may be spreading the virus more than They protect people from it.
How do you come to that reasoning? I Have heard this Claim from many people but cannot understand the reasoning .. How can wearing a mask Even if it’s incorrectly fitted spread It MORE?
It’s defies logic

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
How do you come to that reasoning? I Have heard this Claim from many people but cannot understand the reasoning .. How can wearing a mask Even if it’s incorrectly fitted spread It MORE?
It’s defies logic
Because ppl touch bus, train and public surfaces with their hands and then touch their masks with the same hands. The germs spread direct to the mask which is literally next to your mouth. It means the germs get direct access to your nose and mouth.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The germs spread direct to the mask which is literally next to your mouth.

It means the germs get direct access to your nose and mouth.
Lol that’s why you wear a mask so that your hands don’t get direct access to your nose and mouth but to your mask

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Lol that’s why you wear a mask so that your hands don’t get direct access to your nose and mouth but to your mask
Yes but in reality, most ppl do not wear masks correctly. They frequently itch, scratch, adjust, take it off to talk.

it simply Is not practical for masks to be worn for any great length of time.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Keep you and the family safe mate
Hopefully it settles down quick and can back to a “normal” life ASAP
Thanks mate. We're all good, though appreciate your kidn words. We're making sure we're safe, and also those around us. Just wish more of the population cared more about others rather than just themselves!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Happy to disagree with you. I think you have a strong bias towards making your mind up on particular issues based on your political persuasions. But it's just my opinion. Could be completely wrong.
Honestly. I'd love for you to sway my opinion on this Dawg. I really would.

but every time you post you make claims, but when challenged to back it up you provide absolutely nothing. It's a shame as I love a good debate, and love being proven wrong ... which I have many times.

But at the same time it's infuriating seeing people peddle out stories that should be so easy to back up, but they never do. Why?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

but every time you post you make claims, but when challenged to back it up you provide absolutely nothing. It's a shame as I love a good debate, and love being proven wrong ... which I have many times.

But at the same time it's infuriating seeing people peddle out stories that should be so easy to back up, but they never do. Why?
If you think it’s absurd that putting your filthy hands on your mask, increases the risk of bringing germs to your mouth, I don’t think I’ll be able to help you.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes but in reality, most ppl do not wear masks correctly. They frequently itch, scratch, adjust, take it off to talk.

it simply Is not practical for masks to be worn for any great length of time.
So you’re saying that the mask causes you to touch your face whereas if you weren’t wearing a mask you are less likely to touch your face ?

but what about the other benefits to wearing a mask i... By wearing a mask you’re are not coughing or expelling (COVID ? ) germs directly onto surfaces or in the presence of anti maskers

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The only saving grace in dawgs reasoning is that he’s not saying that wearing masks cause autism

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The only saving grace in dawgs reasoning is that he’s not saying that wearing masks cause autism
Don't worry, he won't parrot it until daddy trump says it, the brainwashed ****.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't worry, he won't parrot it until daddy trump says it, the brainwashed c***.
Oh It’s like that ?? Tbf I was a fan of Trump and still am to an extent but Im funding it really hard keep defending some of the things that are coming out of his mouth . I just wish he would stop talking so much he’s starting to sound like the uncle at the bbq who’s drunk too much wine

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy to disagree with you. I think you have a strong bias towards making your mind up on particular issues based on your political persuasions. But it's just my opinion. Could be completely wrong.
I'm not derailing this thread, nor am I interacting.

I just wanted to quote this and.........

LAUGH

MY

FUCKING

ARSE

OFF

!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Screw up the Covid-19 response, lies to the peooe about it, admits he lied to the people, refuses to listen to the country's lead epidemiologist then suggests he'll fire him 'cause Trump refuses to take the blame for his own screw ups.

And this is the guy you want as President for a second term

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Screw up the Covid-19 response, lies to the peooe about it, admits he lied to the people, refuses to listen to the country's lead epidemiologist then suggests he'll fire him 'cause Trump refuses to take the blame for his own screw ups.

Americans wouldn't have accepted lockdowns any way. There is no way they would have obeyed them, look at the state of Europe now (protesting, unrest), lockdowns do not work long term.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

It's fucking unbelievable that he's every chance of serving a second term. NO other President has fucked things up as badly as him. No one even close. but somehow nearly 40% are blind loyal to him?

True demonstration of how fucked up people are.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Americans wouldn't have accepted lockdowns any way. There is no way they would have obeyed them, look at the state of Europe now (protesting, unrest), lockdowns do not work long term.
They don't work because people are inherently selfish. If people obeyed the local restrictions and lockdowns, we wouldn't have to go to complete lockdowns. But people don't do that. Stupid.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
True. But they do work short term.

Status
Not open for further replies.