Opinion COREY ALLEN - VERY AVERAGE

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would personally put Meaney there aswell if up to me quicker better footwork good under the high ball aswell ..put Allen centre and put cotric back on his fucking wing!
He will never touch the ball.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Its shifting deck chairs on the Titanic at the moment. Allan played for QLD last year, sure they were missing Ponga, but plenty of people rate him, he is better than what we've seen so far this season, but that is true of a lot of our blokes.

I'd like to see Meaney at FB for a while, and Baz did switch him there for the last 20 minutes or so.
I agree, I'd shift Allan to left centre and Cotric to right centre. Cotric is NEVER going to be a left centre, he's our strike outside back and Baz has handicapped him.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meaney should be fullback, Allen doesn’t look comfortable under the high ball and seems to be lacking a bit of confidence.
Hoppa’s days are numbered, Maybe Averillo to centre and Lewisat 5/8 he had a great game for Mounties

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly was excited that we got Allen out of nowhere in the off-season. He's definitely playing behind an underperforming team and hard to get one's own game right. Hopefully his form of last year comes back soon as so does the rest of the team.
For mine Meaney plays fullback next week.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A very ordinary player at fullback and has very little to offer. Too slow and no creativity compared to other fullbacks in the comp.
We replaced Hoppa with a shitter version of Hoppa at FB it seems..

I can't remember him getting involved in an attack set play at all yet..

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he’s safe, just we are not using our back line, avo just passes without attacking the line, no offloads from either halves, no use of our wingers, no grabbers, just high kicks, least he’s not dropping the ball, cotric the only one showing how to run, sad to see our ball not go further than cotric or Waddell it just ends, no cut out pass or pressure......

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We replaced Hoppa with a shitter version of Hoppa at FB it seems..

I can't remember him getting involved in an attack set play at all yet..
Hoppa is a gun at FB and wants to play FB.

Lewis will be in the team next week put your green slip on it.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like Allen think he is worth persisting with. Reminds me alot of Patten. He is out of form though which happens when our forwards get dominated each week.

Open to Meaney going back there and Allen to centre. Hoppa is woeful and needs a stint in mounties.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoppa is a gun at FB and wants to play FB.

Lewis will be in the team next week put your green slip on it.
I wouldn't be too sure of that.. by the sound of Baz in the presser , he continues to make excuses for flanagan.. he did say flanagan made some poor choices, which surprised me.. I'd say every choice flanagan made was poor..

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be too sure of that.. by the sound of Baz in the presser , he continues to make excuses for flanagan.. he did say flanagan made some poor choices, which surprised me.. I'd say every choice flanagan made was poor..
Lewis will be in 17 10000%

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Slowest fullback in the comp. Dude is shit when it comes to being a creative player, only stood out for Souths because their attack was so good. For us he's exposed.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Its shifting deck chairs on the Titanic at the moment. Allan played for QLD last year, sure they were missing Ponga, but plenty of people rate him, he is better than what we've seen so far this season, but that is true of a lot of our blokes.

I'd like to see Meaney at FB for a while, and Baz did switch him there for the last 20 minutes or so.
1. Meaney
2. Ferguson
3. Cotric
4. Schoupp
5. Addo-Carr
That would be my cap friendly backline play next season, seeing as we are now stuck with Allan's inflated wage ffs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is our backline fill in... Our hole backline is shit apart from Cotric and Allan.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Balance of probability, barrett cant persist with this...
Not many coaches like admitting they're are wrong especially with new recruits they signed..

I'd be shocked if flanagan is dropped.. and we can't afford to carry another outside back on the bench because Dietz will likely be in..