Opinion COREY ALLEN - VERY AVERAGE

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He looked good with Souths and had nice touches in the trial but he looks slower than Hoppa, can't beat a defender and isn't even popping up in attack to create overlaps or get involved. He's certainly not our long term answer at fullback and will probably end up in the centres or on the wing soon.

I wish we signed Laurie from Penrith in hindsight. He's been great.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was never the star people thought he was, but he has some handy skills on him. He's great at the effort plays and complementing the key players around him. He is yet to do this with us because obviously we're fucking shit and Baz has chosen to utilise him in a different role.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another pointless signing by Baz, add that to Hetherington and Waddell ... Flanno isn't far from being on this list either TBH. The Roosters letting him go is making sense now.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too slow and his confidence is shot. We either keep persisting with Allan there (lol) or put Meaney back there.
I would personally put Meaney there aswell if up to me quicker better footwork good under the high ball aswell ..put Allen centre and put cotric back on his fucking wing!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its shifting deck chairs on the Titanic at the moment. Allan played for QLD last year, sure they were missing Ponga, but plenty of people rate him, he is better than what we've seen so far this season, but that is true of a lot of our blokes.

I'd like to see Meaney at FB for a while, and Baz did switch him there for the last 20 minutes or so.