Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fear mongering man-child too ignorant to know how stupid he is.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh shit. Deaths from Diabetes in May 2023 were way above the baseline average. The vaccine must be full of sugar!

Fuck people are stupid.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And I'm sure you carried out research to confirm that these deaths were caused by the vaccine and not some unrelated thing, for example, Covid.

And I'm sure you also looked into how chemicals in the vaccine that can't cross the blood-brain barrier somehow crossed the blood-brain barrier to cause spontaneous rapid dementia, even though that's medically impossible.
where did you read that the vaccine can't cross the blood brain barrier? from pfizers website? lol

they said it would stay in the arm but they found it spread everywhere including nanoparticles passing the blood brain barrier

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I'm sure you carried out research to confirm that these deaths were caused by the vaccine and not some unrelated thing, for example, Covid.

And I'm sure you also looked into how chemicals in the vaccine that can't cross the blood-brain barrier somehow crossed the blood-brain barrier to cause spontaneous rapid dementia, even though that's medically impossible.
Have you done the research? No.

They’re ABS figures noting excess mortality since the clot shot..

This is bordering on your fanaticism regarding your anti viral lies..

The “pandemic is over” according to the dumb dog soooo.. which one is it, baldy?

Have you researched excess mortality and come up with the cause as covid, even though covid is over?
lol

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh shit. Deaths from Diabetes in May 2023 were way above the baseline average. The vaccine must be full of sugar!

Fuck people are stupid.
This is possibly the most stupid thing you’ve ever said. Which is no small feat..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you done the research? No.

They’re ABS figures noting excess mortality since the clot shot..

This is bordering on your fanaticism regarding your anti viral lies..

The “pandemic is over” according to the dumb dog soooo.. which one is it, baldy?

Have you researched excess mortality and come up with the cause as covid, even though covid is over?
lol
Have I done my research to show that excess mortality wasn't caused by the vaccine?

No. I also haven't done research to show that excess mortality is caused by a change in sun activity. Because that's not how science works.

I thought you were a "qualified lab Tech". How can you be so scientifically illiterate?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is possibly the most stupid thing you’ve ever said. Which is no small feat..
More stupid than this?

Nobody in any situation ever makes a proper spaghetti marinara without fish stock. Hate to break it to you but the sauce will always, always have fish stock combined in any quality restaurant. The seafood is sautéed and deglazed with fish stock before the “generic” tomato sauce is added. You simpletons.
Remember when you said that, then demanded people prove you wrong. Then multiple people proved you wrong and you lost your shit and refused to admit you were wrong?

Good times.

The inability to admit error is a terrible attribute.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have I done my research to show that excess mortality wasn't caused by the vaccine?

No. I also haven't done research to show that excess mortality is caused by a change in sun activity. Because that's not how science works.

I thought you were a "qualified lab Tech". How can you be so scientifically illiterate?
Was there a forced rollout of sun activity?

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More stupid than this?

Remember when you said that, then demanded people prove you wrong. Then multiple people proved you wrong and you lost your shit and refused to admit you were wrong?

Good times.

The inability to admit error is a terrible attribute.
Good thing marinara won’t kill people, like your clot shot is doing. Oh and your fake information about “numerous” anti virals being approved.

But, you do you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was there a forced rollout of sun activity?
Scientist: "what evidence have you found to support your hypothesis that vaccination lead to increased death rates?"

Lab tech: "IT WAS A FORCED ROLLOUT!"

Scientist: ".... Get the fuck out of my lab"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good thing marinara won’t kill people, like your clot shot is doing. Oh and your fake information about “numerous” anti virals being approved.

But, you do you.
I admitted I made a mistake about the "numerous anti-virals". More than happy to admit when I make a mistake.

Will you admit you made a mistake about Marinara sauce?

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scientist: "what evidence have you found to support your hypothesis that vaccination lead to increased death rates?"

Lab tech: "IT WAS A FORCED ROLLOUT!"

Scientist: ".... Get the fuck out of my lab"
Nope. That’s not even close . You’re the ultimate strawman.

You’re missing the most important point, the hypothesis. Which doesn’t originate from the forcing of the rollout but the excess deaths post the rollout.

Get the fuck out of my lab.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope. That’s not even close . You’re the ultimate strawman.

You’re missing the most important point, the hypothesis. Which doesn’t originate from the forcing of the rollout but the excess deaths post the rollout.

Get the fuck out of my lab.
And a hypothesis with no evidence to support it is just a hypothesis.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

the vaccine is a new experimental vaccine technology that wasn't tested and was injected into 95% of australians, only a moron would take it as seriously as sun activity, but also i wouldn't put it past your lot to claim it is because of climate change lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Prove unicorns didn't cause excess deaths.

You dont understand burden of proof
unicorns don't even exist, the vaccine exists, its new technology, wasn't tested much, when it was tested it killed more people than saved, when it was tested on the Rodzilla he had chest pains and clotting of the bottom lip and headaches, when it was tested on other people they felt the same way

when tobacco products are known to cause health problems the government response is to make money off of it, so don't act like they are good and would only do good things

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I admitted I made a mistake about the "numerous anti-virals". More than happy to admit when I make a mistake.

Will you admit you made a mistake about Marinara sauce?
Good, now all you have to do is admit to all your other lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.