Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
A lot is let slide in this thread 'cause it's just shit fights, and we all love shit fights. But a warning, don't accuse other members of being pedophiles or groomers. If someone reports it then you'll get an automatic ban. Try to keep it somewhat civil. Arsehole, idiot, moron, these are all fine. Groomer/Pedophile is not fine.
I let that one slide as Brick’s ‘input’ is far too comedic to see him banned :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heh, fake news

On Carlson's interview post on X, the views metric displayed 236 million views, as of the time of publishing, since it went live 21 hours ago.

However, the metric on X is not how many views Carlson's video actually received.

Mashable can report that, as of the publication of this article on Thursday evening, Carlson's Trump interview has received 14.8 million video views on X.

On X, it's not entirely clear to most users what the views metric refers to — many people believe, falsely, that the video of Carlson's Trump interview received 220 million views more than it actually received.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't think it will actually help him. I did at first, but then I heard a good point about it. Donny being charged will strengthen the support of his voters. But they were already going to vote for him anyway. It will have no beneficial affect with the swing voters, but could result in him losing some swing voters.
Yeah that's a possibility too.

This clown show is certainly going to be interesting.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fear of a little harmless needle....

It's ok. The big bad needle can't get you any more. You are safe now.
Nah that’s you just latching on to something someone has said and making up lies again. You do it all the time. Lie, that is.

You scared of a little bee, buttercup?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nope. Government paid Qantas to use THEIR aircraft to keep essential services moving during lockdowns. And JobKeeper kept many Qantas employees from unemployment. Of course they were going to bounce back when their main revenue stream (flying) was available to them again. Dumb argument Zil :-).
return nope, government paid Qantas as a bribe to not make a fuss about lockdown

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will any of them stick, or is it the demonrats just trying to stop him campaigning against Creepy Joe?
Maybe. They're all a bit hit and miss. Some are being politically driven, but others are real charges that could hold some weight. Some are federal, and if Trump wins he can pardon himself of those, but others are state and he can't pardon himself of state convictions. It's also important to note that at least one of the judges on one of the trials was put there by Trump. She's a Republican, but she is treating him as hostile.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
this was to help trump beat out DeSantis who had a great election and turned all of florida red, he was talked about as president and is an enemy of the covid cult, so the indictments is a way of motivating the right to go for trump

this is what the media has always done, picked their 2 preferred candidates, always 2 people that are establishment and will do what they want, for all of trumps huffing and puffing that he is anti swamp, he stood side by side with WEF leader and praised him, lifted ban of gain of function research, gave billions to big pharma in operation warp speed, he is married to big pharma

this whole thing is a peace offering to the people who are coming to get them, the alien thing that happened recently is a peace offering to the conspiracy theorists to make them feel good, then if trump wins these people will feel like they have won and overcome the deep state, they can go back to feeling satisfied about it all
I agree with the DeSantis thing, and the media thing. Fox have been riding Trump as the hero once again. I kind of ignored the rest of your post.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
this was to help trump beat out DeSantis
De Santis beats himself.
First the disastrous campaign launch on Twatter/X.
Plus his ongoing refusal to take a stand on anything without fear of alienating the MAGA base and this week in the debate checking whether other candidates would back Agent Orange before raising his own hand. Outside of Florida he’s a nobody. He’s already sacking staff as the funding dries up. He doesn’t need help to implode (and he was your anti-vax hero :tearsofjoy:).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah that’s you just latching on to something someone has said and making up lies again. You do it all the time. Lie, that is.

You scared of a little bee, buttercup?
Nope. Why would I be scared of bees. They're cute. I'm allergic to them, but they're still cute and harmless to me because I know how to avoid getting stung.

As far as the "latching on" goes. If you're going to push the bullshit fear narrative then I'll do the same to you.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Heh, fake news

On Carlson's interview post on X, the views metric displayed 236 million views, as of the time of publishing, since it went live 21 hours ago.

However, the metric on X is not how many views Carlson's video actually received.

Mashable can report that, as of the publication of this article on Thursday evening, Carlson's Trump interview has received 14.8 million video views on X.

On X, it's not entirely clear to most users what the views metric refers to — many people believe, falsely, that the video of Carlson's Trump interview received 220 million views more than it actually received.
this is the fact checkers being picky again, if this is fake news then everything is fake news

for example if someone says that dancing with the stars got 80m viewers last night, then someone should make a fact check that the ratings system doesn't actually track how many people are watching something but is a small sample of registered people who report what they watched and that number gets multiplied

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I agree with the DeSantis thing, and the media thing. Fox have been riding Trump as the hero once again. I kind of ignored the rest of your post.
no i mean CNN attack trump and the prosecutors are prosecuting because they trying to get trump back in

its a choose your own adventure book for the elite and big pharma, choose your own election

same thing happened to bernie sanders, MCNBC showed their colours when they went on a meltdown after bernie started winning primaries and likened it to a nazi holocaust

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
this is the fact checkers being picky again, if this is fake news then everything is fake news

for example if someone says that dancing with the stars got 80m viewers last night, then someone should make a fact check that the ratings system doesn't actually track how many people are watching something but is a small sample of registered people who report what they watched and that number gets multiplied
That's true. But rating systems are based on statistics. Tucker's viewership wasn't based on anything actually real. It includes any person that scrolled past the Tucker Carlson post. It also includes multiple views of the post from the same people.

Interestingly, the total video views (under 15 million) includes people who scrolled past it and stopped to watch at least 2 seconds of the video. Meaning that it includes anyone with auto-play videos turned on (which is default) that scrolled slow enough.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
no i mean CNN attack trump and the prosecutors are prosecuting because they trying to get trump back in

its a choose your own adventure book for the elite and big pharma, choose your own election

same thing happened to bernie sanders, MCNBC showed their colours when they went on a meltdown after bernie started winning primaries and likened it to a nazi holocaust
And that's why I ignored the rest of your post. Not enough aliens or lizard people from hollow earth.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Heh, fake news

Donny is riding it though:
IMG_7066.jpeg

This after on his ‘perfect call’ with Raffensperger where he said ‘I don’t care about social media’. Which is why he started his own social media platform :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
De Santis beats himself.
First the disastrous campaign launch on Twatter/X.
Plus his ongoing refusal to take a stand on anything without fear of alienating the MAGA base and this week in the debate checking whether other candidates would back Agent Orange before raising his own hand. Outside of Florida he’s a nobody. He’s already sacking staff as the funding dries up. He doesn’t need help to implode (and he was your anti-vax hero :tearsofjoy:).
refusal to stand on anything because of fear of alienating base? then why aren't all politicians disqualified?

all these things you point to are attributed to DeSantis to make people not want to vote for him, just like RFK jnr is suddenly anti semitic and is making hidden nazi hand symbols in his videos, DeSantis struck fear into the hearts of big pharma so they have a roundtable of people trying to diminish him

when DeSantis launches campaign on twitter, they call it a disaster, when he debates, they call him stale, while simultaneously they go after trump with a specifically by design minor thing that could easily be viewed as a witchhunt by trump supporters

this is an interesting world full of narratives, RFJ jnr is labelled a nazi, when ukraine president actually does show nazi symbols of his soldiers in a tweet, he is not a nazi

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And that's why I ignored the rest of your post. Not enough aliens or lizard people from hollow earth.
CNN put trump on prime time, oh yes they did, they elevate trump, the prosecutors elevated trump, they wanted to elevate him, they elevate him everytime they talk about him which is once every 2 minutes

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
don't let them normalize conspiracies like they did with the WWE

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
refusal to stand on anything because of fear of alienating base? then why aren't all politicians disqualified?

all these things you point to are attributed to DeSantis to make people not want to vote for him, just like RFK jnr is suddenly anti semitic and is making hidden nazi hand symbols in his videos, DeSantis struck fear into the hearts of big pharma so they have a roundtable of people trying to diminish him

when DeSantis launches campaign on twitter, they call it a disaster, when he debates, they call him stale, while simultaneously they go after trump with a specifically by design minor thing that could easily be viewed as a witchhunt by trump supporters

this is an interesting world full of narratives, RFJ jnr is labelled a nazi, when ukraine president actually does show nazi symbols of his soldiers in a tweet, he is not a nazi
‘Struck fear into the hearts’ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.
Your boy Ron couldn’t strike a match.

And RFK is equally misguided. Trying to be ‘controversial’ but watch him go cleanskin if he actually makes a genuine play for nomination (which won’t happen however long Biden remains breathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.