Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Join the club bro....brand new XBox Series X and not bothered to play fuck all
Same here, haven't turned my PS5 on in several months. I tune in and out of gaming. No doubt once we get into that colder weather and I'm stuck at home I will most likely venture back into some gaming. But at the moment I'd rather be out doing things and enjoying life outdoors while I can.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Same here, haven't turned my PS5 on in several months. I tune in and out of gaming. No doubt once we get into that colder weather and I'm stuck at home I will most likely venture back into some gaming. But at the moment I'd rather be out doing things and enjoying life outdoors while I can.
PS good to have you back here my bearded brother.

Hope all is well.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cheers bro. Yes all is well. Just been busy with life and the new girlfriend that I haven't spent much time on the kennel in recent times.
You haven't missed much on here, just the usual off-season bullshit lol

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone play Starcraft2?
Yes!

I once was a gold Ladder player, now i would be lucky to get Bronze.

I'm Mates with a Viet guy from Vegas he was a Diamond player, he was a gun

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes!

I once was a gold Ladder player, now i would be lucky to get Bronze.

I'm Mates with a Viet guy from Vegas he was a Diamond player, he was a gun
I only play the ladder sometimes now, too many Gosu Koreans haha. I’m big into the co-op commanders they made in Legacy of the Void

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I just downloaded GTA and I'll try and replay it and see if it does anything for me lol.
Got the series x version, finished it for the 40th time lol
What you should do to get most enjoyment out of GTA games is rotate them. If you finish 5, then play 3 again, then VC, SA, 4, EFLC etc... just rotate them. It keeps them somewhat fresh.

Last edited:

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I only play the ladder sometimes now, too many Gosu Koreans haha. I’m big into the co-op commanders they made in Legacy of the Void
Iv'e been getting back into it a bit.

I like to play AI with an 8 player map, me vs 7AI set to Medium, just to see how long it'll take.

With the Mucho Maps, where the Mineral patches are set to 50k per patch it's too easy, i can do it in 25 minutes, but as the map is full, it's impossible to do it alone otherwise, it's fun though.

When i used to play the original Starcraft, i used to play against the Koreans, i would always get pumped, but i improved so much, it hurts getting pumped so many times though.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Iv'e been getting back into it a bit.

I like to play AI with an 8 player map, me vs 7AI set to Medium, just to see how long it'll take.

With the Mucho Maps, where the Mineral patches are set to 50k per patch it's too easy, i can do it in 25 minutes, but as the map is full, it's impossible to do it alone otherwise, it's fun though.

When i used to play the original Starcraft, i used to play against the Koreans, i would always get pumped, but i improved so much, it hurts getting pumped so many times though.
The AI can be so stupid some times, they over resource grab. Entire maps of minerals gone and I don’t know what they spend it on haha. I cheesed a 1v6 elite with a cannon rush on the 4 together on the cliff and smashed other two with carriers but it’s so hard. my main problem with sc2 is I haven’t learned all the new combos and units, legacy of the void is a completely different game to the 2011 version I used to ladder. Also the intense macro of sc2 where you need 4 bases in 1v1 is crazy. You should try co-op, it’s missions from the single player, you team up with another person with special commanders with special abilities. Some of the maps drop nukes every 10 seconds , missiles coming at you, plagues etc

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The AI can be so stupid some times, they over resource grab. Entire maps of minerals gone and I don’t know what they spend it on haha. I cheesed a 1v6 elite with a cannon rush on the 4 together on the cliff and smashed other two with carriers but it’s so hard. my main problem with sc2 is I haven’t learned all the new combos and units, legacy of the void is a completely different game to the 2011 version I used to ladder. Also the intense macro of sc2 where you need 4 bases in 1v1 is crazy. You should try co-op, it’s missions from the single player, you team up with another person with special commanders with special abilities. Some of the maps drop nukes every 10 seconds , missiles coming at you, plagues etc
Co-Op is crazy, i used to play in a 3v3 with my mate, he was Diamond player, his APM is way more than me, I was 80 ish at best, he was 200.

ive seen on youtube players with 350+ APM, it's madness

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
What you should do to get most enjoyment out of GTA games is rotate them. If you finish 5, then play 3 again, then VC, SA, 4, EFLC etc... just rotate them. It keeps them somewhat fresh.
What's EFLC?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Co-Op is crazy, i used to play in a 3v3 with my mate, he was Diamond player, his APM is way more than me, I was 80 ish at best, he was 200.

ive seen on youtube players with 350+ APM, it's madness
The micro of the pros is insane, watched a video where he had five seperate units grouped and microed them all at the same
time in a battle on a cliff. Made me feel quite pathetic haha

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Iv'e seen a guy with a group of like 20 marines, separate then into two separate groups so they avoid Mine while walking up a ramp, crazy