Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
On mice etc if you go wireless you risk the batteries going bad, my g703 mouse and 915 keyboard both not cheap had the battery go dead just outside the warranty - got prime and returned them back to Amazon.

Using a Logitech mechanical kb and wireless mouse that uses double As and they last ages.
I had the G613 lightspeed wireless for about 2 years before it developed keystroke issues. That was annoying, but it was such a great keyboard, and I think in that time I hadn't even replaced the batteries once. And when it died I found one on special for $80, so I bought another. So far it has lasted a year without issue.

The G502 Lightspeed wireless I bought is excellent. I expected it to die, so when they went on special again, I bought another one. 5 years later and I haven't had to open the new one yet.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had the G613 lightspeed wireless for about 2 years before it developed keystroke issues. That was annoying, but it was such a great keyboard, and I think in that time I hadn't even replaced the batteries once. And when it died I found one on special for $80, so I bought another. So far it has lasted a year without issue.

The G502 Lightspeed wireless I bought is excellent. I expected it to die, so when they went on special again, I bought another one. 5 years later and I haven't had to open the new one yet.
I'm using a G613 at the moment, I love it - batteries great, changed to a G603 mouse (uses 1 AA) and it lasts ages.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I got damn razer crap but it was gifted so I can't complain. I do rate the keyboard 100000% though tbf. Mouse is getting closer to being nuked by the day.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So i am playing GTA5 AGAIN, i did the Heist last night, damn it was fun, i drilled a hole in the wall through the vault.

i have to say, the 5 star police rating was brutal to get around, i ended up going towards Trevor's place and driving on top of a mountain to get away, it was fun

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So i am playing GTA5 AGAIN, i did the Heist last night, damn it was fun, i drilled a hole in the wall through the vault.

i have to say, the 5 star police rating was brutal to get around, i ended up going towards Trevor's place and driving on top of a mountain to get away, it was fun
The old buzzoff cheat is the best way for losing police when they're on your tail in GTA 5. Just jump in and fly off lol.

Another thing, jump in the freight train in one of the open carriages and start shooting whatever you want. The cops can't catch/stop you, but they can still shoot at you from the helicopters.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The old buzzoff cheat is the best way for losing police when they're on your tail in GTA 5. Just jump in and fly off lol.

Another thing, jump in the freight train in one of the open carriages and start shooting whatever you want. The cops can't catch/stop you, but they can still shoot at you from the helicopters.
Fly off, in a chopper or plane?

I never thought of getting on a train, my next mission is to kill Trevor (I previously chose to do nothing) but i need to finish everything with Trevor before i kill him

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fly off, in a chopper or plane?

I never thought of getting on a train, my next mission is to kill Trevor (I previously chose to do nothing) but i need to finish everything with Trevor before i kill him
Chopper. If you want a plane head over to the airport - but it's tough using a plane to escape the cops if they're onto you a 5 star police rating. And it's almost impossible to do at the army base, although I've done it a couple of times.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
For anyone who's familiar with/remembers GTA 3 and the mission where you have to kill Salvatore Leone.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn I can't play games anymore, lose interest with 15-30 minutes. I'm cooked.
Because modern gaming has gone to shit and it's hard to get games that are actually good and fun to play, that draw you in enough to make you spend hours of game time playing said game.

Steller Blade comes out next month, that might keep your attention going :tongueclosed:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Because modern gaming has gone to shit and it's hard to get games that are actually good and fun to play, that draw you in enough to make you spend hours of game time playing said game.

Steller Blade comes out next month, that might keep your attention going :tongueclosed:
That's why people are dying for the next GTA game to come out. Because they know it will be good. Really good games rarely come along these days.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Maybe. I guess it's mainly because I was always more into multiplayer and now that I'm older it's getting too hard to keep up and that pisses me off :tearsofjoy:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Join the club bro....brand new XBox Series X and not bothered to play fuck all
might be a phase bro, happens to me all the time with gaming, either I go hard on a game or don’t play for several months.

Stil havent finishedSpider-Man and I’m about 40% in, hardly play and when I do it’s not for long.

Recently built a new gaming PC and I don’t even use it, that’s about 2.8k I won’t get back.