Channel 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh, and can Ray Warren just fuck off already? It's like listening to Abraham Simpson, FFS.
like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter,you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
never watch 9 since i have foxtel HD...but seriously already know the commentators are biased and the game is rigged...
32 mins to get a penalty against the roosters? really?
pearce shoulder charge (contact with the head on bmoz) no penalty? ok....
then we get 3-4 penalties within 5 mins...
then 2nd half...roosters get 4 in a row...
there is no consistency...the refs try to level penalties up and pick and choose when they want to penalise players...
another example..... Roosters players trying to play the ball quickly...stepping off the mark... and then dogs penalised...
rona tries to do the same thing...he is called back to the mark to play the ball again...
there is absolutely no consistency and the more games i watch...the more i think its rigged...

lets go to the bunker to check ronas try...just want to see if he put his hand on the deadball line.... REALLY???

ffs its so obvious sometimes!!! RANT OVER

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did he really say that? lol such a different contrast to fox, both Gasnier and Vossy picked the dogs with Brandy calling for the upset.
Brandy is just a pre-pubescent dumb ****

coreyhart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's why I subscribe to Fox - sick of listening to Ch9 boofheads and their ads. Although I'd love to mute Brandy Alexander and Anasta on Fox.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
never watch 9 since i have foxtel HD...but seriously already know the commentators are biased and the game is rigged...
32 mins to get a penalty against the roosters? really?
pearce shoulder charge (contact with the head on bmoz) no penalty? ok....
then we get 3-4 penalties within 5 mins...
then 2nd half...roosters get 4 in a row...
there is no consistency...the refs try to level penalties up and pick and choose when they want to penalise players...
another example..... Roosters players trying to play the ball quickly...stepping off the mark... and then dogs penalised...
rona tries to do the same thing...he is called back to the mark to play the ball again...
there is absolutely no consistency and the more games i watch...the more i think its rigged...

lets go to the bunker to check ronas try...just want to see if he put his hand on the deadball line.... REALLY???

ffs its so obvious sometimes!!! RANT OVER
I felt the whole game was rigged aswell. Even though we won. It just felt so obvious that the NRL and nein and fox sports wanted roosters to win.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish I could get HD Foxtel so I didn't have to watch Channel 9. It is a punish.
You can't win Gareth. I change it from 9 to fox, only to listen to other fuckhead(Gasnier) to go on and on, about Jacko's try, that wasn't a try

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Have a radio Handy and switch on 2mmm when it goes to video Ref , and listen to Billy Harrigan's take on the process

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Johns was right about the Roosters playing well though. Pearce did make a big difference.

Reactions: GDR

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Johns was right about the Roosters playing well though. Pearce did make a big difference.
True. Roosters came to play.
Can't say the same about their supporters, 7.5k crowd.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate Peirce with a passion .. but he was one of the best players on the field last night tbh

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pearce did play well though ,Reynolds really just is ordinary we really need a half

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Pearce's kicking game is brilliant. Would love if we had that in our arsenal.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
thought our halves kicked decent last night...specially towards back end of the game...moses had some good kicks in the corner...and reynolds kicking into touch was solid!
i hate reynolds bomb...which never has enough height for chasers to really put pressure on!
anyway we arent perfect...2 points is 2points
imagine the outrage if we lost

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
After 24-14 it got very quiet until the last 5 minutes. Useless fkn channel 9.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter,you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.