Channel 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm glad we won tonight so I can make this thread and not be accused of sour grapes.

How many times did every single Canterbury player fuck every channel 9 employee?

The coke head, fat slug and lol finch could not stop riding Caesar Milan's dick. Man of the match in a losing side? Fuck off. Talk about saving face. Can't give MOTM to anyone else except the guy whos dick they were riding like it was a ride at Disneyland since before kick off...

No mention of the 4 day turn around once. It's a valid excuse for every other team that have it but no not Canterbury.

Reynolds kicks the ball dead with about a minute to go and that fat **** puts shit on him. "wrong option". If that hairy **** Cameron Smith did the exact same thing, that fat fuck who clearly needs to wipe the dandruff from his suit would be lubed up and on all fours. "OH MY GOD! ABSOLUTE GENIUS! CONTROLLING THE GAME! HARDER, DADDY! DEEPER!"

And could all of them been more depressed after the game? Roosters bombed this, Mitchell Pearce that...

Roosters were in seventh gear, Canterbury were in second gear and the Roosters still lost. The fuck does that tell you?

Is there anything lower than mute?

Last edited:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish I could get HD Foxtel so I didn't have to watch Channel 9. It is a punish.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish I could get HD Foxtel so I didn't have to watch Channel 9. It is a punish.
Are they always this bad or was tonight just a horrible display of extreme bias?

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Now that every game is on Fox I haven't watched a game on Nine all year. HD every game and no Ray Warren, Ray Hadley or any of the coke sniffing co-commentators showing bias to their mates or who they have a bet on.

Who did they give MOM to?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now that every game is on Fox I haven't watched a game on Nine all year. HD every game and no Ray Warren, Ray Hadley or any of the coke sniffing co-commentators showing bias to their mates or who they have a bet on.

Who did they give MOM to?
The dog fucker.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's funny, when Reynolds was kicking the ball dead, gasnier praised it.. Said it was great game management.
Any other half/player would have done the exact same thing. If Abu Lassie did it, there would have been a jizz tsunami originating from Moore Park...

Reactions: DT

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was Joel Monaghan playing?
Mr. Peanut Butter doesn't play for the Roosters.

Pearce heard the saying "fuck bitches, make money" and took it literally.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As bad as channel 9 commentary sounded I didn't think foxtel was much better. However I can't remember any games for that matter were we highly spoken about. In saying that blocker roach the new guy on fox seems to like the dogs hasn't said a bad word.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm glad we won tonight so I can make this thread and not be accused of sour grapes.

How many times did every single Canterbury player fuck every channel 9 employee?

The coke head, fat slug and lol finch could not stop riding Caesar Milan's dick. Man of the match in a losing side? Fuck off. Talk about saving face. Can't give MOTM to anyone else except the guy whos dick they were riding like it was a ride at Disneyland since before kick off...

No mention of the 4 day turn around once. It's a valid excuse for every other team that have it but no not Canterbury.

Reynolds kicks the ball dead with about a minute to go and that fat **** puts shit on him. "wrong option". If that hairy **** Cameron Smith did the exact same thing, that fat fuck who clearly needs to wipe the dandruff from his suit would be lubed up and on all fours. "OH MY GOD! ABSOLUTE GENIUS! CONTROLLING THE GAME! HARDER, DADDY! DEEPER!"

And could all of them been more depressed after the game? Roosters bombed this, Mitchell Pearce that...

Roosters were in seventh gear, Canterbury were in second gear and the Roosters still lost. The fuck does that tell you?

Is there anything lower than mute?

this is the thread of the year, lol

this thread deserves thousands like, best post award and funny , all at the same time.

brilliant!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As bad as channel 9 commentary sounded I didn't think foxtel was much better. However I can't remember any games for that matter were we highly spoken about. In saying that blocker roach the new guy on fox seems to like the dogs hasn't said a bad word.

2 games in a row the loser opposition was the better team as per both fox and channel 9 commentary team

no mention of how brilliant dogs were ..ever!

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2 games in a row the loser opposition was the better team as per both fox and channel 9 commentary team

no mention of how brilliant dogs were ..ever!
Glad I wasnt the only that picked up on it. I think as a dog supporter you kinda get used to it. For some reason it does my head in when we play roosters and parra major wank fest over them esp roosters.

Malla

Reaction score
Gould was pissing me off the last 5 minutes talking about Roosters winning.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can anyone get a screenshot of the snow on Gould's jacket pregame?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Channel 9 has been a pro Roosters channel for a very longtime..

Ex Channel 9 Boss Gyngell was on Roosters board

Gus Gould - best mates with Politis & former rooster coach
Brad Fittler - former Roosters captain
Finch - ex roosters player (got beaten in 04 GF)
Andrew Johns - Current halves coach at Roosters

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
same

Status
Not open for further replies.