News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ruining threads is narrow minded and frankly deluded fans inability to take on alternative views or information that upsets the narrative theyve been fed and blindly believe in

@Polly Power @Flanagun @Nasheed @Marki and other maligned members strictly talk about the topic at hand. There are a number of posters who strictly avoid the topic at hand and instead attack the poster with a barrage of insults, abuse and genral bullying tactics which unfortunately turn threads into a bit of a cess pit
@04 Dreaming Bullying seems to be a bit of a culture.

There's a lot to play out in the AFB situation.

I do think we are favourites if it's pure like a house auction and the winning bid is always the highest.

If Benji lands Luai at least Tigers can present to AFB who their 1 and chief playmaker going to be. We don't know where Burton is playing in 2024 let alone 2025.

Flanagan's best chance to get AFB is to work through the manager as he can promise two 6% cuts for two of his other clients that Gould isn't able to do.

Other clubs still have a chance to work with the Warriors as to if and when they will hit the release button and if a Kiwi player in their ranks is looking for a return home.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was of the understanding that a player breaking a contract could not have its value upgraded by another club.
I’m not sure - I’d say the Warriors could impose that condition, however I doubt there is a universal rule. Gus has already said AFB won’t come cheap so I doubt there any restrictions on offers.

Having said that I hope you are right cause it would help us if there was a maximum wage limit involved.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not sure - I’d say the Warriors could impose that condition, however I doubt there is a universal rule. Gus has already said AFB won’t come cheap so I doubt there any restrictions on offers.

Having said that I hope you are right cause it would help us if there was a maximum wage limit involved.
Im pretty sure it is a NRLol rule. Otherwise you would just agitate for a release every time you want a pay rise.

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Strangely since I have blocked the bitchers I don't see anywhere near as much repetitive bitching, it must be working.

Always a Bulldog
Same. Its refreshing. I just love liking Bowleggedwog, Sex Bomb and King Gus etc giving it to the Whining Cahunts on this forum. At least I don't have to read their replys yet I know the ar$eholes are getting it back.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ruining threads is narrow minded and frankly deluded fans inability to take on alternative views or information that upsets the narrative theyve been fed and blindly believe in

@Polly Power @Flanagun @Nasheed @Marki and other maligned members strictly talk about the topic at hand. There are a number of posters who strictly avoid the topic at hand and instead attack the poster with a barrage of insults, abuse and genral bullying tactics which unfortunately turn threads into a bit of a cess pit
Everyone is obviously welcome to their own opinions, to disagree with one another and debate different topics can be a positive thing.

Problem with you, (I shouldn’t say clown crew because I’m almost certain it’s just the one person) is that logical reasons behind what’s being debated have been presented to you multiple times by multiple people, and you just ignore them .. it’s all just in one ear out the other.

You just pop up in another thread arguing the same topics over and over, people get sick of hearing your same old regurgitated shit in every thread without taking on board anyone else’s points of view ..

It’s the total denying of anyone else’s point of view on these topics that have pegged you as just a huge troll … it’s like you just want everyone to say your point of view is 100% right, it’s the only point of view that matters and everyone else is 100% wrong …

Putting it bluntly, you’ve been arguing the same topics in every thread since the day you joined … everyone is over hearing you regurgitate the same shit ..

It’s not life and death for you to always be right … pretty much everything you say on here has a logical response when you look at the bigger picture … but your way is the only picture you see …

Take a pause for the cause dude …

Last edited:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone is obviously welcome to their own opinions, to disagree with one another and debate different topics can be a positive thing.

Problem with you, (I shouldn’t say clown crew because I’m almost certain it’s just the one person) is that logical reasons behind what’s being debated have been presented to you multiple times by multiple people, and you just ignore them .. it’s all just in one ear out the other.

You just pop up in another thread arguing the same topics over and over, people get sick of hearing your same old regurgitated shit in every thread without taking on board anyone else’s points of view ..

It’s the total denying of anyone else’s point of view on these topics that have pegged you as just a huge troll … it’s like you just want everyone to say your point of view is 100% right, it’s the only point of view that matters and everyone else is 100% wrong …

Putting it bluntly, you’ve been arguing the same topics in every thread since the day you joined … everyone is over hearing you regurgitate the same shit ..

It’s not life and death for you to always be right … pretty much everything you say on here has a logical response when you look at the bigger picture … but your way is the only picture you see …

Take a pause for the cause dude …
I sadly suspect there's only one way that will be realised on a grand scale.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has ruined the kennel tbh. Every thread is just the clown krew and the realists going back and forth. I can’t see most of the clown content and don’t want to, but it’s nearly as bad when all you can see is the rest of tk arguing against them. I wish we could just discuss footy, but instead the whole site is a mass debate with the clowns and them masturbating each other… fml.
it’s fkd, hardly see any footy content now, just back and forth

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You morons have tried with what you refer to as critical thinking - failed. Then you played the victim card when the kennel turned on your clown crew - failed. Then you tried to get more into footy talk to get some credibility back - failed again as you keep referring to the same old points. Now you’re claiming bullying - failed again

The only thing that’s consistent is you trolls keep failing. Keep up the good work [emoji23]

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The nrlol need to implement a rule, If you want to break your contract, you go to a bottom 4 club.
LOL. Titans will be accused of tanking the margin of the last round as they went from 5th last to 4th last. They did let in some suspicious tries that day.