• No chance

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Needs more time in the kennel

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His name transcends far beyond this kennel forum.
Nothing else needs to be said.
He is truly our own Laurie.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needs to pass a few tests first. First test is to stand in minus 5 degrees with sleet and rain in a singlet for a couple of hours yelling loudly and without getting goosebumps, then downing 4 meat pies and a carton before bed, for a couple of nights running.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed should be a kennel immortal. Guy is an absolute legend. I reckon we should vote to make him a super moderator :hearteyecat::hearteyecat::hearteyecat:

absolutely needed on here :p

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Thankyou for a positive thread for a change.
Was getting sick of logging on and seeing things like 'Nasheed is a dumb leb' etc. So Thankyou.

As for being a modern day Laurie Nicholls. It's a hard one.
I definitely have the required passion for the bulldogs, and I spend enough time analysing strategy, squads, going through my spreadsheets etc and I am somewhat of a historian of the club, and of course what I'm most famous here for, getting inside information from club informants.

My only criticism of Nicholls is he thought he was black, something he wasn't. Reminded me of Ali G. Why not be proud of who you are?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Thankyou for a positive thread for a change.
Was getting sick of logging on and seeing things like 'Nasheed is a dumb leb' etc. So Thankyou.

As for being a modern day Laurie Nicholls. It's a hard one.
I definitely have the required passion for the bulldogs, and I spend enough time analysing strategy, squads, going through my spreadsheets etc and I am somewhat of a historian of the club, and of course what I'm most famous here for, getting inside information from club informants.

My only criticism of Nicholls is he thought he was black, something he wasn't. Reminded me of Ali G. Why not be proud of who you are?
LOL, nobody has ever referred to you as a Leb. Dumb yes, Leb....no

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So you made a fake account to make yourself the centre of attention because why?
You cannot say it's not a fake account by you Mr Nasheed, the reason seems obvious, how can someone just sign up on the kennel and go straight to "is Mr Nasheed our......".
Even if it's a lurker, I find it hard to believe...
If it is not you then I recant my statement and apologies to the op.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So you made a fake account to make yourself the centre of attention because why?
You cannot say it's not a fake account by you Mr Nasheed, the reason seems obvious, how can someone just sign up on the kennel and go straight to "is Mr Nasheed our......".
I swear on my life it isn't me.

I have one account on the kennel only.

Do you really think I'd be that obvious?
I move insidiously. I set traps. Over the top is not my style.
If I had a second kennel persona, I would be hiding in plain sight. I'd be against me at times, and back me up when I truly needed it, under the guise of a neutral observation.

It would be very very hard to pick me as a second account because I'd largely ignore Nasheed.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great point, I didnt notice it before but now I do. Even "Harty's" writing style is very similar to Nasheed's - it's gotta be him.