Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Needs more time in the kennel

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Great point, I didnt notice it before but now I do. Even "Harty's" writing style is very similar to Nasheed's - it's gotta be him.
I've been here three years and you've yet to notice how I go about things?
Refer to the explanation of why he's not me.

Harty

Waterboy
Reaction score
So you made a fake account to make yourself the centre of attention because why?
You cannot say it's not a fake account by you Mr Nasheed, the reason seems obvious, how can someone just sign up on the kennel and go straight to "is Mr Nasheed our......".
Even if it's a lurker, I find it hard to believe...
If it is not you then I recant my statement and apologies to the op.
Great point, I didnt notice it before but now I do. Even "Harty's" writing style is very similar to Nasheed's - it's gotta be him.
I can assure you I'm not Nasheed, long time lurker first time poster.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I swear on my life it isn't me.

I have one account on the kennel only.

Do you really think I'd be that obvious?
I move insidiously. I set traps. Over the top is not my style.
If I had a second kennel persona, I would be hiding in plain sight. I'd be against me at times, and back me up when I truly needed it, under the guise of a neutral observation.

It would be very very hard to pick me as a second account because I'd largely ignore Nasheed.
Just ban the **** for life

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I swear on my life it isn't me.

I have one account on the kennel only.

Do you really think I'd be that obvious?
I move insidiously. I set traps. Over the top is not my style.
If I had a second kennel persona, I would be hiding in plain sight. I'd be against me at times, and back me up when I truly needed it, under the guise of a neutral observation.

It would be very very hard to pick me as a second account because I'd largely ignore Nasheed.
Hiding in plain site..... You claim to be a genius, you claim to be blah blah blah, so you hiding in plain site is not as far fetched as you are making out. Either way this is your thing, you are an amusing specimen I have to admit... Flawed but amusing.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hiding in plain site..... You claim to be a genius, you claim to be blah blah blah, so you hiding in plain site is not as far fetched as you are making out. Either way this is your thing, you are an amusing specimen I have to admit... Flawed but amusing.
True and I am all those things (genius etc) as you say,

However what I don't do is make an account to focus on Nasheed.

I dabble in Subtlety. If I had multiple accounts (I don't) I wouldn't draw attention to them.

I'm like the Golden State killer before he got caught with DNA. I'd be so secret and tactical you'se wouldn't know

Che

Waterboy
Reaction score
Btw just for the haters.

Just remember if the heat gets too intense my fellow Lebs here will back me up and run you out of town. Cousins by the dozens. My boys got me. #lovemyboys
My god what the fuck have we become this is the biggest pile of horse shit I ever read.
This is mental masturbation at it's peak.
Shot me now.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems he can say what he likes without consequence. Truly living the online dream.
What do I say that's so bad though?

And mods are always deleting my stuff. They come down on me worse than anyone. One of them deleted my future thread that I put slot of work info and it really upset me.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seems he can say what he likes without consequence. Truly living the online dream.
Bulldogs fan here: true, I think administrators like my humour. It’s all in good fun. I love bulldogs like I love doggy style! The mrs lives the youboys Morton keeping it real mate