Opinion Can Bulldogs football club members ask for an emergency meeting ?

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No members cant call meetings at all. But some can vote when there is elections. It would be like can the public raise a emergency meeting in parliament, which of course they cant
Cheers

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pleaae Gus is manipulating our mined trying to buy time for himself so we should just shut up and cop this shit week in week out for the next 3 yrs.
You don’t have to shut up and cop it. You can continue to carry on every bad loss and let it eat you up, but I don’t recommend that and it won’t make things happen any faster.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we get raped the next three games potentially other then that we can all swivel on it for 5 years…

MirandaDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No members cant call meetings at all. But some can vote when there is elections. It would be like can the public raise a emergency meeting in parliament, which of course they cant
That’s not correct

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
pretty sure members can call a special meeting if they have the required numbers

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
For the first time in a long time, our board and office is settled. Our problems are mainly footy related and Gus has already fronted the media. Whether we like what he said or not, is another matter.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why? Cos Barry from Padstow thinks he knows more than Gus Gould?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t see them ‘blaming’. TPJ was Barrett, done just a couple of weeks before Gus arrived. I agree Josh Reynolds should not have been signed. Beyond the PR stuff and maybe the view his ‘experience’ could help a young team that was a failure. Okunbor would be nowhere near FG forwards if Thompson and Kikau weren’t out all/most of the season. Xerri and Ward cost nothing and were about balancing the cap, proven by Averillo’s departure who wanted too much to stay.

So yeah, not perfect but most things so far are perfectly explainable from my perspective.
But no hE dIdNt PlAy SkElToN

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to know if a few of the football club members get together and ask for an emergency club meeting to see exactly what's going on and ask for some explanation as to what's going on and what their actual plan going forward is. There are so many questions that need asked. Is there any chance of that happening.
No why don’t want to

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to know if a few of the football club members get together and ask for an emergency club meeting to see exactly what's going on and ask for some explanation as to what's going on and what their actual plan going forward is. There are so many questions that need asked. Is there any chance of that happening.
Phil Gould has stated all this already man times if you cared to listen.

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is Raylene still around?

We desperately need a new prop.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
They can in Switzerland.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt the fans have any insight or strategy,that the club aren't already aware of. Pretty sure they know we are suffering.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Well ................. sort of can.

In NSW if a written petition get 10,000 signatures, 20,000 if it's an e-petition, then it has to be read in Parliament.

If I remember our constitution correctly it takes the signatures of 100 members to request an EGM.

Always a Bulldog

Last edited:

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why? Cos Barry from Padstow thinks he knows more than Gus Gould?
No but getting beaten 66 nil needs an explanation I’ve been in business for over 30 years if my staff are not performing or making my business go down hill do you think I’m going to let it slide no I call a meeting with the staff and manager to explain