Bulldogs vs cows match thread

silva

Utility
Reaction score
So I just spent the last 15mins going through every page of this thread since kick off today..
Fuck me drunk!!!
Some of you absolute fucking muppets know nothing about rugby league..
Just absolutely smashing our team like you were secretly trolling from another teams forum..
Pretty sure you know who you are..there are plenty of you.
Clearly not aware of ebbs and flows in games.
Clearly not aware that players aren’t robots.
Clearly not aware that heart sometimes wins out over outright talent.
Pissing and moaning about our players and making wild suggestions about retention and recruitment..hahaha
Burton can fuck off…Does nothing…hahahaaha
Every one of our boys has a crack..even Waddell,and I don’t like him.
Every player that steps onto a footy field enters that field knowing that if they don’t give 110%..they can get injured quickly and easily.
Can’t understand how so many of you can question the players hearts.
Quick question to the wise…
Isn’t it the opposition supporters that are meant to belittle,insult and disparage our players??
Anyone that can’t see our team has made improvements under CC,and that we are going in the right direction..needs to up their meds.
Mate it’s fucken laughable on here. Deadset dribblers

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is there so much hate for averillo? He’s defence at times is off but I think he has been solid in attack.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As a hardcore fan.
That was a really tough one to watch.
So much stupidity for the best part of 70 minutes, almost offset by guts, but still stupidity.

That said,
IF you told me pre flop that we will be into extra time after RFM gets his injury no 37 within the first ten mins, went through ha send off and King was seriously injured Id have taken this anytime of the week.
2 points is 2 points but gee, we have to be thankful that Cows looked impotent tonight and had a lot of strike out.
Didn't read after this knobs first sentence...

Lol, hardcore fan but his avatar is South Sydney Bulldogs.....fuck off dickhead, you're nothing but a troll and a fraud. Go support Fatrell with your single toothed brothers. Can't believe they let you put a South Sydney Bulldog emblem with those wankers colours diminishing the Blue and White. Do you go on their website and put the Canterbury Rabbits in Blue and White...ya flog!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is there so much hate for averillo? He’s defence at times is off but I think he has been solid in attack.
I think kiraz has been coming in defending in the centres since last week. Seems to be a good formula. Would show way more if he got quality ball rather than lame hospital pass.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because they've decided they dislike him and only want to highlight every little error he makes and ignore any positives. Personally I think he's playing though a injury, his mobility looks hindered and can't say I've seen him really step off his right foot like he normally would. Maybe some people might get their wish and he's gone over the next few weeks or maybe Ciraldo wants him in the 13 that bad so he keeps playing him.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s simply not good enough to hold a position down anywhere in 17 moving forward. If I’m being generous he could possibly wear the 14 as he does offer some versatility. But realistically he’s not a premiership quality player due to his numerous deficiencies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because they've decided they dislike him and only want to highlight every little error he makes and ignore any positives. Personally I think he's playing though a injury, his mobility looks hindered and can't say I've seen him really step off his right foot like he normally would. Maybe some people might get their wish and he's gone over the next few weeks or maybe Ciraldo wants him in the 13 that bad so he keeps playing him.
The forum is weird how some players get executed for their mistakes but zero highlight for their good while others get away with blue murder…..

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The forum is weird how some players get executed for their mistakes but zero highlight for their good while others get away with blue murder…..
To be fair we are all probably guilty of bias at times .... following The Bulldogs has been an emotional roller coaster of late.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's is what it is and most of us do it to some extent. The reality is that Ciraldo seems to actually know what he's doing considering he has taken this injury hit team with plenty of problems to a 3-2 start for the year. Averillo has played a major part in this and has been key to our attack contributing a try, 3 try assists, 4 line breaks 4 line break assists, 16 tackle breaks and 538m. He's also almost always pushing up in support when we make a break regardless of where the break is made on the field. Yes he's got issues but the constant crying for him to get dropped is insane. If our halves had numbers anywhere near that good we're sitting 4-1 to start the year.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a finish to the game. I was convinced we were going to lose, TWICE.

Once coming towards the back end of the game, and again in golden point.

Two really special pieces of play won the game in the end for us.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's is what it is and most of us do it to some extent. The reality is that Ciraldo seems to actually know what he's doing considering he has taken this injury hit team with plenty of problems to a 3-2 start for the year. Averillo has played a major part in this and has been key to our attack contributing a try, 3 try assists, 4 line breaks 4 line break assists, 16 tackle breaks and 538m. He's also almost always pushing up in support when we make a break regardless of where the break is made on the field. Yes he's got issues but the constant crying for him to get dropped is insane. If our halves had numbers anywhere near that good we're sitting 4-1 to start the year.
When I say Reynolds and Lewis are shit though it’s no bias they are shit haha jks . Everyone wants Averillo to be this Willie Tonga debut year , destroying opposition centres type player. Not everyone is going to be an Australian rep level player and especially not immediately. I do agree with your injury assessment, he made plenty of line breaks last year through pure pace and agility last year. Doesn’t have that same pep this year.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His support play is probably best suited to fullback but i'm not going to second guess CC.

Agree that he looked a bit sluggish tonight but generally speaking apart from a few poor misses in defense he is going ok. Alamoti is in the same boat but most are gushing about him.

Name me a center who doesn't miss the odd tackle ... hardest position on the field to defend.

I truly believe he deserves an extended period in the same position which he has never had the chance to do.