Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't see how he can stay at the roosters since both fifita and crighton play left edge unless they swap sides and make it work.

would suck for tupouniua and wong who've both signed on long term and most likely won't get a chance
That’s what happens when you sign for the roosters. They chew you and spit you out as soon as someone 0.1% better comes on to the market

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will definitely be signing with panthers now that they missed out ON Fifita

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have any mail on where Angus might actually sign but the teams that need him most are Souths & Titans.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Although he’s an edge forward, he fits the perfect mould for an agile middle in Ciro’s system…this type of signing makes a lot of sense keeping in trend with recent recruitment, it is also consistent with marquee players leveraging our club for a bigger pay day.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although he’s an edge forward, he fits the perfect mould for an agile middle in Ciro’s system…this type of signing makes a lot of sense keeping in trend with recent recruitment, it is also consistent with marquee players leveraging our club for a bigger pay day.
I have been extremely impressed with his recent form. Back to the level that saw him play for Australia.

Chooks will probably re-sign him though. Train and trial - $30k.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have been extremely impressed with his recent form. Back to the level that saw him play for Australia.

Chooks will probably re-sign him though. Train and trial - $30k.
More like $1.50 and when he leaves one day they magically have a war chest.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would absolutely love this signing! Angus is flying under the radar while the Fifita circus is in town. Roosters apparently offering Fifi a deal while a better player is right under their noses! Not only that, they re-signed so many lesser players before him lol. Wtf are they thinking? Tupionuia, Butcher, Wong, May, et al all been outplayed by Angus this season.

Get it done Gus.. sign.. Gus. Don’t care where he plays but am confident he could do a fine job as a prop.
Roosters are ripe for the pickings imo. They’ve over stacked, this will only create a bit of unrest and I’m certain someone of quality will leave because they can’t look too sus with their “cap system”

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI, I have known a few guys called Angus over the years, they were all fucking insane...