Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t believe u Issac u say stuff and it’s never right name me one thing you’ve gotten right and also who’s ur source

Last edited:

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I heard Ogre was coming out of retirement.

ChesoBulldog

Banned
Reaction score
Not needed.

We still need a half and a better front row.

Presto, Kikau and Mann/Curran are a great back row. They are extremely versatile, I love the way CC brings Curran off the bench as basically a roaming forward that fills in pretty much everywhere in the pack. Mann has been probably our best signing all year in terms of what he has done for the club. Preston is a main stay, as is Kikau. Why would Gus sign Angus amongst the current back row we have to potentially fuck it up?

Highly doubt this is true anyways.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Angus has had a massive resurgence this season and probably pushed his way back into an origin jersey. If he came here he'd have to play lock or Preston would have to move there. I think we're pretty stacked in the second row and the money could be better spent elsewhere. I think Rooster will extend him based off current form and the war chest they have with their losses after this year.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nah could be a chance but now Fifita signed with the rorters

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fell over early on. Reckon he ends up at panther? Or rooters continue to rape the cap.
don't see how he can stay at the roosters since both fifita and crighton play left edge unless they swap sides and make it work.

would suck for tupouniua and wong who've both signed on long term and most likely won't get a chance

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
don't see how he can stay at the roosters since both fifita and crighton play left edge unless they swap sides and make it work.

would suck for tupouniua and wong who've both signed on long term and most likely won't get a chance
Plus Nat butcher. They have plenty of solid 2rfs