Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dw

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
apparently srama isn't happy at the titans, potential replacement for enniis?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Srama was told that he'll be playing off the bench next year. He wants to be an 80 minute hooker. The guy is excellent but I wouldn't take him as an 80 minute hooker, only a backup utility.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Srama was told that he'll be playing off the bench next year. He wants to be an 80 minute hooker. The guy is excellent but I wouldn't take him as an 80 minute hooker, only a backup utility.
Meh, I'm not the biggest fan, to be honest I'd prefer Jake Friend, or better yet Michael Ennis.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh, I'm not the biggest fan, to be honest I'd prefer Jake Friend, or better yet Michael Ennis.
Yep, hence why I said I'd only take him as a backup utility. Much prefer Ennis.

N

Natboy

We have mbye, I hope we don't waste our money when we need a halfback & maybe a fullback

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What is up with the rumors going round that Souths are over Reynolds? Is it just butthurt fans after back to back semi final losses or is there more to it? Apparently they want keary in at half. To me it sounds like the niff nuff supporters of 2008 have become souths fans and are spreading crap.

If he was available I would throw what ever is left over in the cap at him. The guy is class, has a great passing game, great kicking game in general play (something we lack) and is one of the best goal kickers going around at the moment (his running game does need a little bit of work but he is great for what he is).

Mind you I have heard nothing that we are interested in him, or he is interested in the club. I have no inside sources or anything. Just found it absurd that a souths fan was saying he is out and keary is coming in. I told him no way that will ever happen.

Also Evander Cummings is an Eel? Has that been confirmed? I remember reading about his name a couple hundred pages ago. Not too sure if dogs were ever interested in him or just fans hoping we were, but has he signed with Parra? (makes no sense as Hoppa and Hayne are better fullbacks then him). Or is he still at the Dragons?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
once Hokk starts to trust his game and play what's in front of him he'll be fine. atm he's probably a bit scared of the consequences if he strays from the gameplan

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Morris rumour is back up on twitter...some dragons fans probably just can't help themselves lol...or morris has been told he will play fullback next year. Hope its not the second.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
IF Morris wants to play at the dragons then so be it. IF he plays FB , gets the Dally M and plays in a GF does he still want to leave?

there's a lot of water under the bridge between now and then.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need morris at fullback - its actually his best chance to make rep teams

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We need morris at fullback - its actually his best chance to make rep teams
He has no chance of playing fullback in rep teams. His best position will always be 3 or 4.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has no chance of playing fullback in rep teams. His best position will always be 3 or 4.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Alot more competition at 3 or 4 now ,hayne is being groomed as centre ,dugan only competition at fullback for nsw

Status
Not open for further replies.