Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Alot more competition at 3 or 4 now ,hayne is being groomed as centre ,dugan only competition at fullback for nsw
If Dugan is injured I'm sure hayne would play at the back and that would be an opportunity for morris in the centres. People seem to be overlooking the fact morris is not a very good fullback. Don't count hoppa out either. He'll be playing origin as well.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Dugan is injured I'm sure hayne would play at the back and that would be an opportunity for morris in the centres. People seem to be overlooking the fact morris is not a very good fullback. Don't count hoppa out either. He'll be playing origin as well.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Can't discount Brett Stewart for nsw fullback either. Really Morris is gonna be hard pressed making nsw next year. Will have to have a great start to the year I think

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't discount Brett Stewart for nsw fullback either. Really Morris is gonna be hard pressed making nsw next year. Will have to have a great start to the year I think
Really he is in the Australian side and the only centre to go close to shutting down GI

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is Blake Carter still with us?? Or did he leave with his bro too??

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morris rumour is back up on twitter...some dragons fans probably just can't help themselves lol...or morris has been told he will play fullback next year. Hope its not the second.
Actually bumped into him at the races today. Asked him when he was going to re-sign and about those rumours of going back to the dragons. His response was that he loves the dogs, he's in talks now with the club, and that the rumours are just that, rumours started by Brett. Also noticed he was there with dragons players (it was Brett's bucks) wasn't very "matey" with them. Honestly after talking with him he ain't going anywhere. Great ambassador for the club, he's a real nice bloke!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is Blake Carter still with us?? Or did he leave with his bro too??
Blake is still with us ,in my opinion he's the guy to eventually take ennis spot ,he's a gun but raw

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Actually bumped into him at the races today. Asked him when he was going to re-sign and about those rumours of going back to the dragons. His response was that he loves the dogs, he's in talks now with the club, and that the rumours are just that, rumours started by Brett. Also noticed he was there with dragons players (it was Brett's bucks) wasn't very "matey" with them. Honestly after talking with him he ain't going anywhere. Great ambassador for the club, he's a real nice bloke!
That's mad news, he must be happy with what the plan is for the backline.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Parra have offloaded Nathan Smith, and he is without a club at present.

Since we released Romelo, I reckon we should toss Smith a lifeline. He actually showed some ability in NSW Cup, and showed the potential to be a decent hooker.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Blake is still with us ,in my opinion he's the guy to eventually take ennis spot ,he's a gun but raw
Thats good, hope he is kept long term. I agree with you hopefully he does take over from ennis. I was always told mbye was being groomed for the hooker spot, would much rather Carter there in the future.

N

Natboy

Des & crusher have spoken to Henare wells the jets fullback who is behind mini & RTS at the roosters
He's a very decent player with great hands, a huge leap & speed to burn. I hope we sign him

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des & crusher have spoken to Henare wells the jets fullback who is behind mini & RTS at the roosters
He's a very decent player with great hands, a huge leap & speed to burn. I hope we sign him
Never seen him ,is he good

N

Natboy

His manager showed me a highlight video & he was very impressive.
I know people will say it's only under 20's & highlight videos can be deceiving but he looked good & apparently the dogs are very interested

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Back up hooker should be nafe seluiini, because if his awesome name and signs we could make and also coz hes explosive out of dummy half. Not a bad backup hooker.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know people will say it's only under 20's & highlight videos can be deceiving but he looked good & apparently the dogs are very interested
Crusher and des have a good eye ,like ive said i reackon theyll unearth a star or 2 this season

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
it can only be a good thing. with all these talented young backs we've signed youd think at least one would work out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.