Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Probably start play 10 mins then get garbage time towards end of the game then banished to Reserve Grade ala Toomaga
Yup. And then the same people will say he's shit and then agree with him being dropped to reserve grade and then call for the next bloke in reserve grade to get a chance before doing the same with him.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This fucken media whore need to shut the fuck up and worry about his own game.
Lol
“Step up and be a leader”
Lol. Please.
His game has been fine this year. Some of you hyper critical malcontents need to lay off the guy and realise if he’s talking to the media a lot, the club probably approves of what he is saying and wishes him to handle a fair portion of our media requirements.

Some of you moan just for the sake of hearing your own fingers clacking..... I swear. This club has plenty of problems and you’re focusing on non existent ones.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yup. And then the same people will say he's shit and then agree with him being dropped to reserve grade and then call for the next bloke in reserve grade to get a chance before doing the same with him.
It’s a vicious cycle

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck off bro, you don't suck pay's arse and aren't a lawyer so fuck what you say.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I told them the only holiday I celebrate is a Bulldogs GF win.....haven't seen the ****-in-laws for a while now.
I don't have to since me and the ex broke up, so it's been a good few years of no inlaws for me...well until i meet my next ex wife i guess.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't have to since me and the ex broke up, so it's been a good few years of no inlaws for me...well until i meet my next ex wife i guess.
Bahahaha you just reminded me of Xzibit's lyrics... "Tonight I might meet my next ex-wife" lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I could have sworn Ofa had debuted at Warriors or us this year already. Must be thinking of Tualau.

Ofa goes well. Has been paying at lock in NSW Cup, and also had a really good game for NSW Residents on the weekend.

Runs it off the back fence, and has a bit of agro in him, as well as a nice late offload at the line.

Like visiting the inlaws every holiday :persevere:
I must be the only person that gets on as well with the inlaws as I do my own family.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I could have sworn Ofa had debuted at Warriors or us this year already. Must be thinking of Tualau.

Ofa goes well. Has been paying at lock in NSW Cup, and also had a really good game for NSW Residents on the weekend.

Runs it off the back fence, and has a bit of agro in him, as well as a nice late offload at the line.

I must be the only person that gets on as well with the inlaws as I do my own family.
My ex inlaws were a mixed bag. Very hot and cold so u never knew where u stood with any of them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

My immediate in-laws (mother, sisters and brother in law) are scum motherfuckers, but the extended in-laws are pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.