Bulldogs didn’t need Foran: Mbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All we need is a miracle Moses. I can't see you parting the dead sea any time soon. So tell us Moses how is your long and short kicking game coming along???? Have you learnt to convert 4 points into 6???

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SHUT UP MOSES!!

YOU HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH CHANCES TO TAKE CONTROL IN GAMES THIS YEAR AND STAND UP AND IT NEVER HAPPENED!!

Instead you went missing in action. That's not a game plan, that's not a structure, that's you being unable to play.

Sick of these pricks talking shit in the papers.
Shut up, shut your mouth and start playing football.
I think Mbye should be Mr Invisible because most games that's exactly what we got...nothing!

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope in training next year Mbye and and hoppa run full speed at each other, clashing heads ending their season.
You mean again don't you, surely that happened this year....

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye's lips got bigger and Des' crotch was sore for a week after that interview.
Of course Mbye will say we don't need Foran. If Foran came, Mbye would go to hooker and therefore would get forced to earn his $$$$ and get dirty for once.
This way, he can collect his $$$$ and not break a sweat.
Ha...the club still desperately needs a half back for next season.
Not Moses.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
MOSES Mbye was prepared to shift to dummy-half had Kieran Foran signed with Canterbury and not the New Zealand Warriors.

But now Foran is hoping to resurrect his NRL career on the other side of the ditch, Mbye believes there is no need for the Dogs to re-enter the market for a star playmaker.

In fact, Mbye says the Bulldogs already have one in Josh Reynolds.

Canterbury were disappointing in attack this season.

Mbye simply said: “we have the structures in place set by the coaching staff, and we just have to apply it’’.

Mbye, who will spend time in the halves and dummy-half in Saturday’s Prime Minister’s XIII clash against Papua New Guinea, said he was never insulted the club had pursued Foran.

Dogs fans will be concerned how their club plan to overhaul their attack and do so without a big-name signing.

“If Kieran had come to the club, it would have been a good test for either myself or Josh to hold our position there,’’ Mbye told The Saturday Telegraph.

“I’m a versatile player, and if Kieran had come here I could have ended up in a different position.

“Hooker has been thrown up, and I’m getting a bit of a run there this weekend. Mal views me as that kind of player who can tick off a few boxes positionally.

“Now Kieran isn’t coming, we’ll see what happens. I’m at home in the halves at the moment. Our guru ‘Dessie’ will sort that stuff out.’’

Mbye said he and Reynolds had been “very competitive’’ all year, but the early exit from the NRL finals race meant it was inevitable they’d be blamed

“But I don’t think we need a big playmaker,’’ Mbye said.

“I think we’ve got one. Josh Reynolds is a big playmaker, he’s played Origin, won an Origin series, played in two grand finals, and played in the PM’s XIII.

“If you look at his resume, you have to class him as a big player.’’

Mbye let his frustrations boil over in the week-one finals loss to Penrith and took it out on under-fire No.9 Michael Lichaa.

“We were under the pump and chasing points, and I wanted the ball and didn’t get it,’’ Mbye said.

“’Leech’ had a good season, he applied what he was told to apply and he did that. I said to ‘Leech’ ‘no hard feelings’. He’s one of my best mates.’’

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/su...5c619d7cbefad6627e27384fbc&memtype=registered
Hi Moses We value your comments THANK YOU FOR YOR INPUT.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
I think he is in denial which is scary

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
yep.... and we don't 'need' to win grand finals either.... fucking mong

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye is right, Tolman and Graham are doing just fine in the halves.

In all seriousness though, regardless of who wears 6 and 7, Des needs to allow them to play like halves. Coach the to be halves, provide the structures they need, and trust them. This is just as important as who we actually have in the halves.

Mbye's got talent, and it's a blight on Des if he can't make a half out of him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did you see the American dad video I posted in the thread earlier? That summarises the feelings amongst the playing group.
When Roger comes in with the uke' haha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We dodged a bullet with Foran. He won't be playing Rugby League much longer from what I've heard. Him an a few others.

We need someone though. No idea who. Can't we just send recruitment guys out to some remote village in Africa to find some young guy who was born with a football in his hand and a 7 on his back?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We dodged a bullet with Foran. He won't be playing Rugby League much longer from what I've heard. Him an a few others.

We need someone though. No idea who. Can't we just send recruitment guys out to some remote village in Africa to find some young guy who was born with a football in his hand and a 7 on his back?
Apparently they think foran won't be playing next year .

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
The arrogance is scary.

Small wonder we are where we are at the moment.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently they think foran won't be playing next year .
Not sure how soon but it looks like there's some decent evidence on him, his brother and a couple of other ex-Manly players. My guess is that it'll happen before next season but it could drag on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I said at the time he would be very lucky to play footy again..

Status
Not open for further replies.