Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm guessing the Crichton rumour is working off the Schoupp for Hastings rumour.

This is how bullshit snowballs into an avalanche...
If he's coming - which I doubt, surely it have to be to play fullback on fullback money

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the time we signed Baz he was rated higher than Ciraldo (my OG point, everything you've said is after the fact, e.g. Irrelevant). No one knew or wanted Ciraldo back then. That's fact.
but its a completely different situation isnt it so stop making out the two coaches are similar when the only similarity is they both coached at Penrith

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Crichton is a great centre. I’d be very happy. We don’t have a “great centre” Kiraz and schooup could fight for 1 spot with alomiti banging the door down. I’d even keep kiraz on a wing with Jac maybe.

Jake’s been alright at fullback. Though guess we get to see what he has for 23 as Crichton won’t be released if we even actually sign him.

I know one thing for sure.

Edge of Jac Crichton kikau and burton busts my nuts….

From 23 on if this turns out true we need a 7 and a 8.

We have something like 7.5 mil reported to spend after next season. Crichton wouldn’t be able to the only big name signed. Plus keeps kikau and burton happy which is huge for our future. Then with Jac and Mahoney are our key people for the future.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nooo this week just keeps getting worse for me
What do you think? Obviously a lot of filling in blanks and guess work - but I doubt we pay big money for him to play centre and if we aren't going to pay big money then why would he come here to play centre?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you think? Obviously a lot of filling in blanks and guess work - but I doubt we pay big money for him to play centre and if we aren't going to pay big money then why would he come here to play centre?
Why do we want or need him? Is he going to make that much of a massive difference to our team?

It's wasted cap money imo

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why is everyone so happy to throw avo away if we get crichton lol what has he literally done

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you saying if Baz coached Penrith last 3 seasons they would have the same success?

edit - sorry I should have said Do you think if if Baz coached Penrith last 3 seasons they would have the same success?
If all of Penrith were bulldogs players we would be as successful under potter,look at the cattle in that squad?
Anyway we will find soon enough in 2023 if ciraldo can coach 6 weeks is more than enough to see what he can do.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Crichton left edge with Burton Kiks and Addo Carr