No Source Bud Sullivan done deal with Dogs

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have it on extremely good authority that a high profile target that was close to signing for the tigers did not do for this reason. He said they ‘have too many dumb coconuts’ and went on to say he doesn’t trust the game plans.
What is surprising to me though is how public he said it. A few people heard. He was asked why he didn’t sign for the tigers.
I swear on my parents.
I hope no one picks this as a racist comment but this really did happen.
If you swore on your mums eyes I would have believed you...a lebo has never uttered the words "I swear on my parents"

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t want to get him in trouble.
It’s actually not that hard to work out.
This player was linked to us too.
He’s talking Mitchell Moses … you know, his bff .. until the alarm goes off and it’s time to wake up …

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s talking Mitchell Moses … you know, his bff .. until the alarm goes off and it’s time to wake up …
Yallah what makes u think I love Moses.
He’s ok. He’s leb. I like him and want him at the doggs but hardly someone I’ve been calling for. I’ve called for Townsend and Hunt more.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yallah what makes u think I love Moses.
He’s ok. He’s leb. I like him and want him at the doggs but hardly someone I’ve been calling for. I’ve called for Townsend and Hunt more.
That wasn’t the topic being discussed though was it … ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That wasn’t the topic being discussed though was it … ?
You said Moses was my best friend forever. I never said that. Unless your confusing of my dream to partner him in the halves for Lebanon, which sadly, doesn’t look likely now as it once were

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have it on extremely good authority that a high profile target that was close to signing for the tigers did not do for this reason. He said they ‘have too many dumb coconuts’ and went on to say he doesn’t trust the game plans.
What is surprising to me though is how public he said it. A few people heard. He was asked why he didn’t sign for the tigers.
I swear on my parents.
I hope no one picks this as a racist comment but this really did happen.
No leb would say they swear on their parents. Good troll act you got on here though.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good chance the Tigers would let him go for next season. He's on 550K they reckon. They might pay some freight. He's now 4th in their pecking order for halves this year and will be again next year or maybe lower if Sezer extends. If Sexton doesn't improve in the next few rounds we should decide to not re-sign him and then negotiate with Tigers for us to pay Sullivan 400-450K a season

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good chance the Tigers would let him go for next season. He's on 550K they reckon. They might pay some freight. He's now 4th in their pecking order for halves this year and will be again next year or maybe lower if Sezer extends. If Sexton doesn't improve in the next few rounds we should decide to not re-sign him and then negotiate with Tigers for us to pay Sullivan 400-450K a season
He’s not worth 200k

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
….. nah we can. Fck dragons, fck parra and fck rabbits. My three most hated teams
OK, I was only playing devils advocate really . . . Roosters and penriff are on that list too.