Bronson Xerri

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This guy is a machine..I hope he kills it for us. With him, Critta, a fit Kikau and a more experienced presto we will have a lot more strike across the park…just get some fkn props Gus!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's going to be very interesting to see where he's at and how he'll go. Before his doping ban he was on his way to being a marquee centre. The chooks were about to snap him up.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Big fucker, with strength and speed to burn!! Will be a machine. Much needed to show this years pussy ***** how to do it !!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has definitely trimmed down which is good to see however I'm still going to place no expectations on him at this point as he's been away from the game for far too long. We also have to see how his body holds up during an NRL season now that he's not on the gear.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has definitely trimmed down which is good to see however I'm still going to place no expectations on him at this point as he's been away from the game for far too long. We also have to see how his body holds up during an NRL season now that he's not on the gear.
Looks like Avo will be a distant memory with this fella coming in at half the price

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s got a nose job or he’s gotten it broken lately

That aside you can’t just take this guy’s onfield presence as his value add, it’s his action off the field as well. Can you imagine the influence he could have on our playing group? Imagine being seperated from the thing you loved the most for 3yrs!? Even worse, he probably couldn’t even find a job for some time because of the stigma that followed him. The dude was probably a prisoner in his own dark thoughts and home for the longest time and he overcame that.

That’ll teach these guys to be thankful for everything they have, and maybe get people to see the light. Fuck off rfm and the rest off.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've got high hopes for Xerri to return close to as good as he was. Wasn't keen on getting a drug cheat at first. But he copped more than his entire team did when they were caught on peptides prior to this. As long as he's never stupid enough to do it again I'll back him. Just hope he's still got timing and instincts when he plays again. He still looks like he's fucking athletic. His sprint trainer has confirmed he's still quick. But will he earn a start in round 1 or work his way back via the lower grades.

I know when we signed Hopoate after his 2 years off for mission thing that Jehovah's witnesses do, he never returned to his form pre mission. That's the worry with Xerri. But I think Xerri is far more motivated to prove himself again. He certainly isn't waiting on pre season to get fit.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got high hopes for Xerri to return close to as good as he was. Wasn't keen on getting a drug cheat at first. But he copped more than his entire team did when they were caught on peptides prior to this. As long as he's never stupid enough to do it again I'll back him. Just hope he's still got timing and instincts when he plays again. He still looks like he's fucking athletic. His sprint trainer has confirmed he's still quick. But will he earn a start in round 1 or work his way back via the lower grades.

I know when we signed Hopoate after his 2 years off for mission thing that Jehovah's witnesses do, he never returned to his form pre mission. That's the worry with Xerri. But I think Xerri is far more motivated to prove himself again. He certainly isn't waiting on pre season to get fit.
this is diff than hoppa. You can see how hungry and motivated he is. He is going to tear heads off. No doubt in my mind this guy will do amazing things in 2024 and beyond.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I heard he got told not to play until 2025 as it's gonna be a bit of a shit fight.

I hope he's given as much time as the coach to find his groove.