Bronson Xerri

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s a very old quote that goes “ Where is smoke, Theres is fire”

You should remember that old quote, and regularly use it to school yourself ..
Where there was a fire 4 years ago, there’s definitely still a fire today?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If you are so "GaNgStA" how about you repeat the things that you have said in this forum to Bronson? I would love to see that.
Probably come to an arrangement on supply. Could be a business deal

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this point there would be no harm in hiring a biochemist who pushes the boundries like Stephen dank. We have nothing to lose
Preferably someone who does not leave what appeared to be the vast majority of their client's physical files and various containers with contents still in them behind in an abandoned building after they've basically been shut down for their professional advice :/

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't believe anything I don't see personally and only half of what I see with my own eyes.
The old saying I've been brought up with is, " believe half of what you see" and " believe nothing of what you hear" unfortunately many idiots will believe anything they hear if it suits their narrative, and nothing of what their see if what they see dosen't suit their narrative.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The old saying I've been brought up with is, " believe half of what you see" and " believe nothing of what you hear" unfortunately many idiots will believe anything they hear if it suits their narrative, and nothing of what their see if what they see dosen't suit their narrative.
I love how you were actually able to write the words of that famous quote. Well done I say!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if I should believe you... ;)