Barbie Movie

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s popular that’s for sure. The topic anyway. But Oppenheimer should destroy it in box sales. Funny how they are both released together. Lol
Some people were triggered by there being sex scenes in Oppenheimer, as Nolan doesn't normally have scenes of that nature in his films and people thought they were unnecessary but I couldn't care less, you got to see Florence Pugh's tits!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The woke culture and the outrage culture are just two sides of the same coin. They both believe that their voice is the only one that should be heard. It’s fkn painful but predictable lol
This is what I keep going on about, divide and conquer. Keeps useless eaters fighting with eachother.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing Oppenheimer tonight. It looks great visually but is over 3 hours and Nolan loves a mind fuck that confuses the shit out of you in the last hour or so. I'm not looking forward to that part.. Haha
The movie jumps around a bit. Some of it is in colour and some of it is in black and white. Supposedly they did that as I think when it's in B&W it's meant to be the historical perspective scenes and the colour scenes are what they took as Oppenheimer's perspective, or something like that.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The movie jumps around a bit. Some of it is in colour and some of it is in black and white. Supposedly they did that as I think when it's in B&W it's meant to be the historical perspective scenes and the colour scenes are what they took as Oppenheimer's perspective, or something like that.
Yeah most of his movies do that in terms of jumping around. I don't mind that as much. Some of his movies like the end of Inception are too much in terms of mind bending plot twists. I was loving it until then.. And visually his movies are always stunning and are interesting stories.

I loved Memento, The Prestige and Dark Knight etc..

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah most of his movies do that in terms of jumping around. I don't mind that as much. Some of his movies like the end of Inception are too much in terms of mind bending plot twists. I was loving it until then.. And visually his movies are always stunning and are interesting stories.

Yeah Dark Knight was awesome. But my fav is Interstellar. It’s not a popular amongst his fans, but enjoyed every bit of it. That too, had the story line jumping around but it made sense at the end.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people were triggered by there being sex scenes in Oppenheimer, as Nolan doesn't normally have scenes of that nature in his films and people thought they were unnecessary but I couldn't care less, you got to see Florence Pugh's tits!
Apparently in Thailand... Or somewhere like that, they edited it so she's wearing a black dress in bed

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

He makes great movies.

Tenet is underrated.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Woke misandrist rubbish. Margot is so fuckin’ fine.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You fuck with this bitch? Lol
I don't follow her no but she is very intelligent. A lot of people that aren't as intelligent as her wouldn't like her. But imagine complaining about hating a lot of things that she says when you can just block her.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't follow her no but she is very intelligent. A lot of people that aren't as intelligent as her wouldn't like her. But imagine complaining about hating a lot of things that she says when you can just block her.
I don't block people just because I disagree with them.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly. There's never room for nuance and common ground in between. The extreme views on either side are ridiculous.
the outrage team does not really have extree points at all.

Yes they ass might be going looking for outrage at times but they arent extreme.

Thats just 'both sides are as bad as each other' brainless fence sit talk.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm seeing Oppenheimer tonight. It looks great visually but is over 3 hours and Nolan loves a mind fuck that confuses the shit out of you in the last hour or so. I'm not looking forward to that part.. Haha
Did you see Tenet? Which was half filmed in Tallinn.
absolute mindfuck. puts that dream within dream movie back to nsw cup.

Good on him though for making intelligent movies but.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't block people just because I disagree with them.
So you'd rather complain about her ranting 24/7 & have to read her posts that clearly annoy you? lol. Do you like making yourself suffer?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So you'd rather complain about her ranting 24/7 & have to read her posts that clearly annoy you? lol. Do you like making yourself suffer?
The algorithm eventually takes care of it which it did. It's @EXORCIST fault for posting it :tearsofjoy: