Barbie Movie

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
I miss when funny comedies use to be made... Maybe I was more immature years ago I dunno haha.
Not sure if you are a Will Farrell fan, but he is in this movie, but its far from a comedy. I actually feel sorry for him in this movie, the way they casted him and used him made no sense at all.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if you are a Will Farrell fan, but he is in this movie, but its far from a comedy. I actually feel sorry for him in this movie, the way they casted him and used him made no sense at all.
He didn't give a shit. He got a pay cheque.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
You will all come here and complain about how woke it is but guarantee you will all still go watch it

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
You will all come here and complain about how work it is but guarantee you will all still go watch it
Can we see her T and/or A?

If no, then then my anaconda don't want none.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could agree, but hard for the pro feminist themes to just go over my head.

They had a great opportunity to create a franchise young women could get behind, and butchered it.
It got to be a bit of a blur at the end, however, did you notice there were no LGBT characters? Also, if it was as "WOKE" as the morons say it is then how come non of the so-called 96 sexes were represented or even mentioned?
This is just the usual intolerant culture war the american hard right is fighting now and these bigoted pea-brains can find a conspiracy in a bowl of cornflakes!

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ha ha my missus would go and see Barbie with Adolf Hitler before she bothered to ask me. She knows the answer. I think she is going to see it with a couple of friends but I suspect it’s just so they can all check out Margot Robbie which no one can blame them for.