Barbie Movie

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come onnnn Kennelers let's not get "american" about a silly fun movie!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If you don't care about the million movies the other way around, then why care about this?
What u talking about?
Every movie to a tee has some sort of feminist message or appeasement
What movies are slamming B’s?
I can’t think of many if any

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What u talking about?
Every movie has a feminist message?

Then please, tell me what the feminist message was in the Hollywood classic, 12 Angry Men?

1690495720045.png

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What u talking about?
This didn’t

IMG_9712.jpeg

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who cares about this Barbie movie? Don't watch it or pay attention to it if it bothers you so much..

Somehow this Barbie movie is an outrage but John Wick 7 and Fast and the Furious 15 are all okay? Those movies are some of the worst movies made, yet all make a fortune based off over the top violence and female characters who are usually brainless and only there for tits and ass.. Those movies are fine but a shitty movie about Barbie has people outraged..

I find it hilarious that people want to complain about fake outrage, wokeness and cancel culture but then try and cancel a movie about a plastic doll and try and be outraged...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Who cares about this Barbie movie? Don't watch it or pay attention to it if it bothers you so much..

Somehow this Barbie movie is an outrage but John Wick 7 and Fast and the Furious 15 are all okay? Those movies are some of the worst movies made, yet all make a fortune based off over the top violence and female characters who are usually brainless and only there for tits and ass.. Those movies are fine but a shitty movie about Barbie has people outraged..

I find it hilarious that people want to complain about fake outrage, wokeness and cancel culture but then try and cancel a movie about a plastic doll and try and be outraged...
Those movies, F&F and JW etc... are deliberately made to be over-the-top and completely fiction - even the cast of these movies acknowledge this. I even remember back in the 80s Arnie poked fun at how unrealistic the Commando movie was as they were simply trying to be bigger than Rambo (Johnny Matrix vs Johnny Rambo).

However if people have a problem with the Barbie movie, it's the agenda behind the actual flick (woke movement) that people hate.

Empowering women and all that bullshit, I'm over it.

A real woman, and I mean a real powerful woman, is one who knows her role in her family and that's being the central figure in the household, not being a power hungry bitch in a corporate environment.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Those movies, F&F and JW etc... are deliberately made to be over-the-top and completely fiction - even the cast of these movies acknowledge this. I even remember back in the 80s Arnie poked fun at how unrealistic the Commando movie was as they were simply trying to be bigger than Rambo (Johnny Matrix vs Johnny Rambo).

However if people have a problem with the Barbie movie, it's the agenda behind the actual flick (woke movement) that people hate.

A real woman, and I mean a real powerful woman, if one who knows her role in her family and that's being the central figure in the household, not being a power hungry bitch in a corporate environment.
80s action movies were way better than the shit churned out now...

So don't watch Barbie then.. I don't want to watch it either. But I'm not going to be outraged by it. Were you outraged by Beaches, How to Make An American Quilt, Eat, Pray, Love and the million other chick flicks over the years too?

Some of your comments sound like you want to take the vote away from women too.. Relax.. I'll be telling my daughter you can be more than the central figure in a household in life.. Girls should aim higher than that or is that their only purpose?

Wahesh

Reaction score
80s action movies were way better than the shit churned out now...

So don't watch Barbie then.. I don't want to watch it either. But I'm not going to be outraged by it. Were you outraged by Beaches, How to Make An American Quilt, Eat, Pray, Love and the million other chick flicks over the years too?

Some of your comments sound like you want to take the vote away from women too.. Relax.. I'll be telling my daughter you can be more than the central figure in a household in life.. Girls should aim higher than that or is that their only purpose?
Dude if you think I'm outraged, I'm not, I'm simply pointing out why other people are. People are over the whole woke thing and this movie came out at the time when people have had enough of it. That's the problem here - timing.

Mate your daughter can be anything she wants in life. My wife and I are both blessed to have well paying jobs, yet she earns more than me and I'm not offended - I'm actually happy for her.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dude if you think I'm outrages, I'm not, I'm simple pointing out why other people are. People are over the whole woke thing and this movie came out at the time when people have had enough of it. That's the problem here - timing.

Mate your daughter can be anything she wants in life. My wife and I are both blessed to have well paying jobs, yet she earns more than me and I'm not offended - I'm actually happy for her.
Yeah but my point is they're outraged because they choose to be. They don't have to see the movie or read about it. It's not like that Yumi Stynes book that was teaching kids to do double anal gangbangs and sold in Big W with a step by step guide and illustrations of sex acts.

This is a shitty Barbie movie aimed more at Mums than kids. It's PG I think anyway... Most references would go over most kids heads anyway..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What u talking about?
You must be new to the internet. I'm sure you can find a comprehensive list. Just search for anything with an X in the title.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

A real woman, and I mean a real powerful woman, is one who knows her role in her family and that's being the central figure in the household, not being a power hungry bitch in a corporate environment.
Realist has started hacking people's accounts...

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The woke culture and the outrage culture are just two sides of the same coin. They both believe that their voice is the only one that should be heard. It’s fkn painful but predictable lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The woke culture and the outrage culture are just two sides of the same coin. They both believe that their voice is the only one that should be heard. It’s fkn painful but predictable lol
Exactly. There's never room for nuance and common ground in between. The extreme views on either side are ridiculous.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It’s popular that’s for sure. The topic anyway. But Oppenheimer should destroy it in box sales. Funny how they are both released together. Lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s popular that’s for sure. The topic anyway. But Oppenheimer should destroy it in box sales. Funny how they are both released together. Lol
I'm seeing Oppenheimer tonight. It looks great visually but is over 3 hours and Nolan loves a mind fuck that confuses the shit out of you in the last hour or so. I'm not looking forward to that part.. Haha