Barba could be released by tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outstanding post ..... Not enough thumbs in the world to give it.

90% of the simpletons hurling abuse at Ben have NO kids, NO idea how the world works, or NO f*cking idea to grasp the complexity of the situation the people involved are dealing with.

Empathy and logic have gone out the window. If we believe most of the peanut gallery this is all a Machiavellian scheme using his kids as pawns to extort the very club who's moved heaven and earth to develop and nuture him.

The situation is unique, and delicate.
The plebs require concepts like "compensation" and/or "loyalty" in order for it to compute.

Two football players have already killed themselves this year.
There are more important things in life than 'fan entitlement'.

mate I 100% agree with you, if this was truly about family, and not his ego and his pocket... I know so much sh1t and trust me this isn't about any family... The bulldogs have been more than accommodating.

This is purely about money, and it pisses me of that everybody (from the NRL to the Media to everybody else) keep pretending that it's about family and "poor Barba" while he continues to play the victim card.

The only victims in this scenario, are the Bulldogs that should have torn his contract at the start of the year and reported him to the NRL and he wouldn't have been able to play for few years...The other victims are his team mates that supported him and he was an absolute c0ck to them. And the fans that adored him and he turned around and gave them a big F you...

I can guarantee you, if this was about Family like he is claiming, then the dogs would have granted him a release no questions asked...

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I wonder if he turned up to training....probably would have been hiding in the toilets somewhere if he did.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mate I 100% agree with you, if this was truly about family, and not his ego and his pocket... I know so much sh1t and trust me this isn't about any family... The bulldogs have been more than accommodating.

This is purely about money, and it pisses me of that everybody (from the NRL to the Media to everybody else) keep pretending that it's about family and "poor Barba" while he continues to play the victim card.

The only victims in this scenario, are the Bulldogs that should have torn his contract at the start of the year and reported him to the NRL and he wouldn't have been able to play for few years...The other victims are his team mates that supported him and he was an absolute c0ck to them. And the fans that adored him and he turned around and gave them a big F you...

I can guarantee you, if this was about Family like he is claiming, then the dogs would have granted him a release no questions asked...
This !!!

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
mate i 100% agree with you, if this was truly about family, and not his ego and his pocket... I know so much sh1t and trust me this isn't about any family... The bulldogs have been more than accommodating.

This is purely about money, and it pisses me of that everybody (from the nrl to the media to everybody else) keep pretending that it's about family and "poor barba" while he continues to play the victim card.

The only victims in this scenario, are the bulldogs that should have torn his contract at the start of the year and reported him to the nrl and he wouldn't have been able to play for few years...the other victims are his team mates that supported him and he was an absolute c0ck to them. And the fans that adored him and he turned around and gave them a big f you...

I can guarantee you, if this was about family like he is claiming, then the dogs would have granted him a release no questions asked...
x3

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score

The mind boggles. I must say, at first I was compassionate towards Barba. However, he does not give the appearance of being genuine and as time has gone on, it has become clear that he is not happy, the players are not happy and Dessie...well, Dessie is Dessie.

The sooner Barba leaves the better, as far as I am concerned.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Is there any other info you can give us or is that disclosed for the time being or just period?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Outstanding post ..... Not enough thumbs in the world to give it.

90% of the simpletons hurling abuse at Ben have NO kids, NO idea how the world works, or NO f*cking idea to grasp the complexity of the situation the people involved are dealing with.

Empathy and logic have gone out the window. If we believe most of the peanut gallery this is all a Machiavellian scheme using his kids as pawns to extort the very club who's moved heaven and earth to develop and nuture him.

The situation is unique, and delicate.
The plebs require concepts like "compensation" and/or "loyalty" in order for it to compute.

Two football players have already killed themselves this year.
There are more important things in life than 'fan entitlement'.
Mate I agree with you, no doubt that people who are professionals wouldnt do the same thing as Benny if they were offered something better like money, lifestyle, work environment and getting more money for the family.

But the thing is with Benny is the way how he has been carrying on off the field from media to social media but it doesn't give the fans the divine rights to abuse him and his family.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I agree with you, no doubt that people who are professionals wouldnt do the same thing as Benny if they were offered something better like money, lifestyle, work environment and getting more money for the family.

But the thing is with Benny is the way how he has been carrying on off the field from media to social media but it doesn't give the fans the divine rights to abuse him and his family.

I agree about his family, People shouldn't abuse his family... and I actually stood up for him on Twitter when some ****wit abused his daughter... But him personally, well he is trolling, and when you troll you open yourself up for abuse... You cant antagonise and troll fans and then play the victim card.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If our team players don't want him in our club, then that's a good enough reason not to have him, they know more than any of us here.

I couldn't imagine what training would be like with Barba doing drills with the boys and they know he doesn't want to be there.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol he can't play for anyone else this year. Window closed June 30.
^^ This is correct

He wont play for them this year, its impossible.

Malla

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwb1ViOyz7s

Man I watch this these days and it makes my blood boil. The disrespect the guy showed here is an indication of the type of bloke he is I think. It's funny how everybody on the Dogs team basically ignored him. All makes sense now!!

winton08

Waterboy
Reaction score
The irony is his kids mum left to get away from him. This is not about family. This is about a spoilt footballer changing his mind about a situation and using player power to manipulate a release. Contracts should have clauses in them that state if a player is released they must reimburse what has been paid already from that contract and a release compensation fee.
On another note I live in the US and can anyone tell me what issue of league week had the Bulldogs poster in it this year? Thanks

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think its a disgrace how easily hes wiped his hands of the club thats made him the player he is today as well as putting up with all his dramas ,karma will be a bitch benny

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The irony is his kids mum left to get away from him. This is not about family. This is about a spoilt footballer changing his mind about a situation and using player power to manipulate a release. Contracts should have clauses in them that state if a player is released they must reimburse what has been paid already from that contract and a release compensation fee.
On another note I live in the US and can anyone tell me what issue of league week had the Bulldogs poster in it this year? Thanks

Most likely

Sounds like she doesn't want their kids to be in a toxic environment

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Whats the realistic timeline on his release. I can see it taking months.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Today is tomorrow is he released yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.