Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
On direction from my team of lawyers, I refrain from commenting at this present time lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know you have made it on the Kennel when you get an ATTN: post

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are more of us , I was doing this job in balmain right on the water for a carpenter I meet the owners and had my best language ( my professional work talk) and I thought here we go all snobby when the lady mentioned a politician. Then it started ahh that fukking **** he can get fukked. I was pissing myself laughing her hubby was near us all day and he was **** this **** that. I was still there working when she got home and she says oh no this colour is fukking shit I fukking hate it. Hubby said "you fukking picked it ect ect . Then she turns to me your got a dogs hat on you cant be all that bad " my reply well im in toger town" her reply it's FUKKING WESTS not fukking tiger's hubby intervention "oh don't fukking start her on that "
All and all I worked in front of the harbor bridge all day with the pleasant background noises of fukk and **** and got paid for the pleasure.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
if Assassins heart can survive tonights game, sure as fck docs have got it wrong.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There are more of us , I was doing this job in balmain right on the water for a carpenter I meet the owners and had my best language ( my professional work talk) and I thought here we go all snobby when the lady mentioned a politician. Then it started ahh that fukking **** he can get fukked. I was pissing myself laughing her hubby was near us all day and he was **** this **** that. I was still there working when she got home and she says oh no this colour is fukking shit I fukking hate it. Hubby said "you fukking picked it ect ect . Then she turns to me your got a dogs hat on you cant be all that bad " my reply well im in toger town" her reply it's FUKKING WESTS not fukking tiger's hubby intervention "oh don't fukking start her on that "
All and all I worked in front of the harbor bridge all day with the pleasant background noises of fukk and **** and got paid for the pleasure.
Sounds like a good days work lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
if Assassins heart can survive tonights game, sure as fck docs have got it wrong.
I told you brother, this year I go into every game expecting to be rorted/lose lol

Saves my heart that way.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I told you brother, this year I go into every game expecting to be rorted/lose lol

Saves my heart that way.
even if you watch as a neutral you heart goes racing in these close games.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
even if you watch as a neutral you heart goes racing in these close games.
Call me arrogant, but I actually called us wining 1-6 in the game thread.

Hence no heart failure today lol

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey, it doesn't mention what gender these virgins are... Just remember that lol
Ha! I was once told "don't die a virgin, because there's hundreds of terrorists waiting for you"

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Haven't been online all day, why is Assassin banned and how long is he banned for?

#FreeAssassin #Justice4Assassin

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
May we have a minute silence for our fallen brother lol, thanks alot bulldogs_fans this is your fault.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
tbh rodzilla is on strike until the assassin is returned

:ranger:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
48 hours, same as bulldogs_fan.

Both have been warned and warned and still continue at each others throats.

Ergo moderators (not myself) banned them for 48 hours to have a timeout.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Oh right, thought it may have been that

Cheers Mr I

#FreeAssassin #Justice4Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.