Are people of George's hall better quality than people from greenacre?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive always looked at someone and have been able to quickly judge if they are quality or not.

One of the key metrics is obviously if they own or rent but that's a discussion for another day. I'm always looking to refine my skills at judging people and as such, I'd like to know if better quality people come from George's hall or Greenacre?

Appreciate your reply especially those who live in the areas

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Egg was from Georges Hall and he was a smart alec but he's a one off jealous hep scab, its all Banky all the same.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Georges hall has gone to shit now.
It was a nice area when my grandparents first moved there from Earlwood.

Greenacre has really gone downhill. Its sad to see how far from grace those areas have fallen.

Theres no denying you Ayerabs ruined it! Lol

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Blue_boost as @Bob dog said Egg was from Georges hall, and so was Toastie, those two alone make the whole conversation null and void.

It's like asking if grass or timber is better, the answer is obvious.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Grew up in G Hall and it was awesome. Gone to shit the last 20yrs . To much development and infiltrated by to much diversity...
Still shits on Greenacre thou..

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But are the quality of people better? If two job interviews popped in and you saw on their application one lived at George's hall and the other at Greenacre. You gotta give the job to the George's hall person ? Unless he/she is fat?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But are the quality of people better? If two job interviews popped in and you saw on their application one lived at George's hall and the other at Greenacre. You gotta give the job to the George's hall person ? Unless he/she is fat?
Depends on where they live in Greenacre?
On the Westside of Waterloo road from Banksia road to Old Kent road.
Anyone zoned in that area of Greenacre I’d employ as they are practically walking distance to Bankstown station.

from George’s hall you need to have your own vehicle, the train station is a massive hike.
My older brother when he lived at George’s hall would get off from Chester hill and walk home from there.

I did it once with him it took ages!
My Paternal grandparents lived in Greenacre and Maternal grandparents lived in George’s hall.

Greenacre has a really good Lebanese bakery and probably one of the best coles stores in Sydney?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What if the person from George's Hall is renting, and the Greenacre person owns the house?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if the person from George's Hall is renting, and the Greenacre person owns the house?
Very tough question but the owner is always the better man.

It's better to own a Toyota klugar than havE a LandCruiser on finance.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Places with reputation as a Nice area = white area.

Places with reputation as a bad area= multi ethnic area.

Moreso in America but still true here.

Change my mind or tell me I'm right.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Places with reputation as a Nice area = white area.

Places with reputation as a bad area= multi ethnic area.

Moreso in America but still true here.

Change my mind or tell me I'm right.
It comes down to crime levels. Unfortunately when there is a multi ethnic area it becomes a bit of us and them mentality. When people have differing views it makes it harder to assimilate

For instance one neighbour wants to plant trees everywhere on his yard and the next door hates trees and likes a clean look. So these people are at loggerheads .

It also comes down to how much housing commissions and rentals are In the area. Makes for a much rougher crowd

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
It comes down to crime levels. Unfortunately when there is a multi ethnic area it becomes a bit of us and them mentality. When people have differing views it makes it harder to assimilate
Right and obviously certain kinds of people commit more crimes than others.

You've obviously never been to the Central Coast
Bloody high crime area old Cenny Coast! When I drive up that way I always roll up my window and lock my door. I know the missus get a bit tense when we see fair skinned throngs with light hair abundant.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Right and obviously certain kinds of people commit more crimes than others.

Bloody high crime area old Cenny Coast! When I drive up that way I always roll up my window and lock my door. I know the missus get a bit tense when we see fair skinned throngs with light hair abundant.
Most of the coast is good but there's definitely the areas to avoid. Driving through Gosford in the middle of the day and you'll see packs of anorexic white skinheads with no teeth.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the coast is good but there's definitely the areas to avoid. Driving through Gosford in the middle of the day and you'll see packs of anorexic white skinheads with no teeth.
Reported.
Do I really need to do the thought experiment of "what if we said this about insertnonwhitegrouphere"?

Youd think you might wanna avoid racial villification after the shitshow of the last few months