Are people of George's hall better quality than people from greenacre?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive always looked at someone and have been able to quickly judge if they are quality or not.

One of the key metrics is obviously if they own or rent but that's a discussion for another day. I'm always looking to refine my skills at judging people and as such, I'd like to know if better quality people come from George's hall or Greenacre?

Appreciate your reply especially those who live in the areas
What metric do you use to know whether then come from George's Hall or Greenacre?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People from greenacre usually have a car for sale on carsales. I'd search their phone number on carsales and bam, a repairable write off , cut n shut job that is described as a one owner with full service history
That is a perfectly measurable metric, as long as you're using relevant data I can only concur with your findings.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What is happening to my grandfathers old home on Greenacre road across the road from the muslim school?

Either the people who bought it are using it as a drug house or my grandparents now haunt the place scaring people from wanting to move in?

I knew my family should of filled the cellar with concrete before selling it!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive always looked at someone and have been able to quickly judge if they are quality or not.

One of the key metrics is obviously if they own or rent but that's a discussion for another day. I'm always looking to refine my skills at judging people and as such, I'd like to know if better quality people come from George's hall or Greenacre?

I used to work at the Electoral Office during state and federal elections. Bankstown is blue ribbon Labor, but the Georges Hall polling booth always voted heavily for the LNP -if that tells you anything.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Right and obviously certain kinds of people commit more crimes than others.

Bloody high crime area old Cenny Coast! When I drive up that way I always roll up my window and lock my door. I know the missus get a bit tense when we see fair skinned throngs with light hair abundant.
It's not called "Mount Druitt-by-Sea" for nothing.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Places with reputation as a Nice area = white area.

Places with reputation as a bad area= multi ethnic area.

Moreso in America but still true here.

Change my mind or tell me I'm right.
Better coffee and food in a multi ethnic area.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lake Gillawana used to be nice for a bicycle ride.
Rookwood cemetery has kilometres of winding roads, and fantastic headstones and mausoleums to inspect. With slow traffic, it's a great place for beginners to ride around.

If there are people working on some of the old mausoleums, they are usually happy to let you have a look around.

Nice canals and old water features - it was designed by the same guy who laid out the Botanical Gardens. Originally had a railway connection and four stations.

Lots of famous people's graves to see.

The Crematorium is the oldest operating one in Australia - was originally coal fired; and even has ashes of Boer War veterans interred in the older walls The columbarium worth inspecting.

There are people who keep bees there, because all the flowers and trees make great honey.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not even remotely close. Your comparative statement stereotypes an entire race. My statement stereotyped white skinhead junkies who live in Gosford. It's hard to stereotype such a specific group and impossible for it to be a racial stereotype. I didn't say:

"All white people are..."

I didn't even say:

"All white people in Gosford are..."

That would be pretty stupid to say 'cause it would include me. What I said was:

"Most of the coast is good but there's definitely the areas to avoid. Driving through Gosford in the middle of the day and you'll see packs of anorexic white skinheads with no teeth"

But nice attempt to twist the narrative.

You also seem to have completely missed what Nasheed posted. Nasheed said (and you can see this as it's still there):

"Nasheed here,
Places with reputation as a Nice area = white area.

Places with reputation as a bad area= multi ethnic area.

Moreso in America but still true here.

Change my mind or tell me I'm right"

My response was purely stating that a white area doesn't automatically equal a nice area, or reputation of a nice area.

My statement is in no way racist when discussing Nasheed's point. If that offended any white skinheads then I apologise to those white skinheads. But it definitely wasn't intended to be racist and anyone who construed it that way either has issues with their reading comprehension or is deliberately attempting to make something out of nothing.
I didn't say that all white areas are automatically good (they aren't) but I did say that if you think of a suburb that has a really good reputation. It WILL be a largely white area.

If you think of places with really bad reputations, it'll almost certainly be a multicultural or minority place.

If you look at America, you see it even more extreme. The worst and most violent places are always black and the nicest suburbs are white.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Your threads like this one are pointless, irrelevant and without foundation and totally depict the type of person you are, soulless, materialistic, judgemental, devoid of any type of values and principles. When you post shit like this it seriously makes me question your grasp on reality and what type of drugs you are on. With everything going on in the world do you seriously expect normal people with brains and values to take your shallow threads seriously? If your answer is yes then you need urgent psychological treatment mate and may our Lord and saviour forgive you.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your threads like this one are pointless, irrelevant and without foundation and totally depict the type of person you are, soulless, materialistic, judgemental, devoid of any type of values and principles. When you post shit like this it seriously makes me question your grasp on reality and what type of drugs you are on. With everything going on in the world do you seriously expect normal people with brains and values to take your shallow threads seriously? If your answer is yes then you need urgent psychological treatment mate and may our Lord and saviour forgive you.
He lives at Greenacre :grinning:.

So with everything going on in the world this thread boils your blood? Can't you see it's just light hearted entertainment? Maybe you need to see a psychologist? Maybe a proctologist as well (you seem very constipated)

I'm no doctor (unlike you) but I still wanna help you, go on Amazon and buy yourself an Invicta watch, https://www.amazon.com.au/Invicta-0075-Diver-Chronograph-Gold-Plated/dp/B00075U5IA

You deserve it, you will feel like a king, king of Greenacre

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't say that all white areas are automatically good (they aren't) but I did say that if you think of a suburb that has a really good reputation. It WILL be a largely white area.

If you think of places with really bad reputations, it'll almost certainly be a multicultural or minority place.

If you look at America, you see it even more extreme. The worst and most violent places are always black and the nicest suburbs are white.
White people do cause less problems overall.
Must be have something to do with being godless honkies?