Anyone a club member that

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess it's once in a lifetime for most people so they don't mind spending the money to watch their team play. Still, the best seat is at home.
I attended the 2004 GF and paid about $110 a ticket seated in the ingoal area in front of where El masri scored.

I went to both the Souths prelim in 2012 and the Penrith prelim in 2014 but didn't go to those GFs and we all know the result.

I suggest next time we make the GF, you all pitch in and put me in a corporate box on the halfway line to make sure we come home with the chocolates. You'll all be silly not to.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I attended the 2004 GF and paid about $110 a ticket seated in the ingoal area in front of where El masri scored.

I went to both the Souths prelim in 2012 and the Penrith prelim in 2014 but didn't go to those GFs and we all know the result.

I suggest next time we make the GF, you all pitch in and put me in a corporate box on the halfway line to make sure we come home with the chocolates. You'll all be silly not to.
I was in year 7 when we won...
I went to the 2012 GF and the experience was unbelievable, I was so confident we would win... Absolutely heartbreaking loss, crushed me for weeks after not gunna lie.

Also went to 2014 GF and didn't expect to win, but it still hurt. Next time we make it you bet I'll be there again ready to be crushed again haha

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You guys are playing the Warriors or the Storm in the first week of the finals. 2 teams that you wouldn't want to meet, Storm have experience and Warriors have a history of being giant slayers in finals footy.

Don't order your tickets just yet lol.
This comment did not age well.

Knights are the only team on their side of the draw who can stop them. If once were warriors go through that will be like a training session for Broncos.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Broncs will be premiers this year, if they play Penrith the packs will cancel each other out and Walsh, Reynolds and mam are the X factor that will get them home IMO.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Broncs will be premiers this year, if they play Penrith the packs will cancel each other out and Walsh, Reynolds and mam are the X factor that will get them home IMO.
I honestly wouldn't mind the Broncs fucking up the arrogant ladyboy lol

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I honestly would mind the Broncs fucking up the arrogant ladyboy lol
All jokes aside, if it's not going to be Adam's Knights, I'd like to see the Broncos do it.... but I honestly see Penrith threepeating. They would have to have an off day to lose it, I reckon.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All jokes aside, if it's not going to be Adam's Knights, I'd like to see the Broncos do it.... but I honestly see Penrith threepeating. They would have to have an off day to lose it, I reckon.
Yeah they have to play their worst game and Broncos their best game.