Anyone a club member that

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You guys are playing the Warriors or the Storm in the first week of the finals. 2 teams that you wouldn't want to meet, Storm have experience and Warriors have a history of being giant slayers in finals footy.

Don't order your tickets just yet lol.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You guys are playing the Warriors or the Storm in the first week of the finals. 2 teams that you wouldn't want to meet, Storm have experience and Warriors have a history of being giant slayers in finals footy.

Don't order your tickets just yet lol.
lol

I was at the Dragons vs Storm GF. Was a great game.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Code here if anyone wants it
Screenshot_2023-08-02-14-07-21-35_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Code here if anyone wants it
View attachment 77908
Thank you thank you thank you thank you.

Only saw this ten mins before 3, 3 is when the NRL account members can get tickets.

I got 2 tickets.

Haven't checked where, but I don't care.

I will never be nasty to you again. (well I could, but it's the thought that counts.)

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Only saw this a few mins ten mins before 3, 3 is when the NRL account members can get tickets.

I got 2 tickets.

I will never be nasty to you again. (well I could, but it's the thought that counts.)
No worries. Glad you got them

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I did the ladder predictions and Broncos will finish second and play Wahs first week

Win that and I’d say a GF appearance likely

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bro is a diehard broncos fan, he’s begging me to get a ticket with him. I told him he can pay for it (cause I’m not spending $300 for a team that I don’t support) AND if the Panthers aren’t in the GF :tearsofjoy: I’m not watching the Panthers :tearsofjoy:If they’re in it I’m sitting my ass on the couch with a beer in hand watching the slaughter from home:tearsofjoy: so we’ll see what happens:tearsofjoy:

Side note: It’s crazy how expensive GF tickets are, I can’t imagine a whole family buying tickets. Damn!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My bro is a diehard broncos fan, he’s begging me to get a ticket with him. I told him he can pay for it (cause I’m not spending $300 for a team that I don’t support) AND if the Panthers aren’t in the GF :tearsofjoy: I’m not watching the Panthers :tearsofjoy:If they’re in it I’m sitting my ass on the couch with a beer in hand watching the slaughter from home:tearsofjoy: so we’ll see what happens:tearsofjoy:

Side note: It’s crazy how expensive GF tickets are, I can’t imagine a whole family buying tickets. Damn!!
I guess it's once in a lifetime for most people so they don't mind spending the money to watch their team play. Still, the best seat is at home.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I guess it's once in a lifetime for most people so they don't mind spending the money to watch their team play. Still, the best seat is at home.
If u were an eels fan you would probably pay 10k to see them in a gf.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

Only saw this ten mins before 3, 3 is when the NRL account members can get tickets.

I got 2 tickets.

Enjoy the GF. Hope your Broncos are in it to make that trip to Sydney more enjoyable.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

So, didn't see Taylor Swift, I'm assuming?