No Source Alamoti

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know he's slow but I wonder if his pace is decent enough to play wing? He's good in the air and could still get stronger as his body matures, which will be valuable yardage from the deep end. Good turn him into a backup winger.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope we keep him on a minimal contract. Needs more time to develop before he is another one thrown out.
Only 18 or something like that… will get faster, bigger, stronger primed in his 20s

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know he's slow but I wonder if his pace is decent enough to play wing? He's good in the air and could still get stronger as his body matures, which will be valuable yardage from the deep end. Good turn him into a backup winger.
Short slow winger

Yeah I see no problems here.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow, whats with the animosity? Not called for.

Can you point me to where you saw Dogs made that offer please?

If you are referring to that YKTR podcast, then its all false. Averillo took the money, not to be coached by Wayne. Next year is his final year.
I don't need to say my source, but he 100% agreed to terms verbally 2 year deal 400 a year
he backflipped after meeting uncle wayne

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Since he is a "centre" and we know how much Gus loves centres, he will probably use Slowamoti as a middle lol

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Nope. I think there was too much hype because the club was really desperate to have a local junior come through and break into first grade - Alamoti, Khaled and Topine. Brought back Reynolds for that feel good local junior story but that also failed.

Meanwhile the best of the lot - Averillo - was let go for nothing. Could have easily kept him for $400k a year but obviously the club didn't want a bar of it.
400k for averillo is overs. He isn't a starting fullback , centre or half well not here anyways with this team . Maybe Bennett witha simplified role will get the better of of him. Pay, Barrett and CC haven't been able to lets hope for Averillo he doesnt become the next mbye.

Malla

Reaction score
400k for averillo is overs. He isn't a starting fullback , centre or half well not here anyways with this team . Maybe Bennett witha simplified role will get the better of of him. Pay, Barrett and CC haven't been able to lets hope for Averillo he doesnt become the next mbye.
400k is around the average salary so I think thats spot on. He's durable, gets the job done. Can be a really good 5th best player in your backline.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
400k is around the average salary so I think thats spot on. He's durable, gets the job done. Can be a really good 5th best player in your backline.
Not saying he isn't worth 400k but if he isn't getting a start why would he stay or why would we offer 400k for a back up player. He wouldn't be in my starting side of our centre pairing is critta n xerri .

Malla

Reaction score
Not saying he isn't worth 400k but if he isn't getting a start why would he stay or why would we offer 400k for a back up player. He wouldn't be in my starting side of our centre pairing is critta n xerri .
I reckon he would start on this team next year
Kiraz is a winger
He’s better than alamoti
Xerri who knows what he will be
Burns isn’t even re-signed
From all reports Crichton playing fullback
Think avo would play centre in this team next year

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I reckon he would start on this team next year
Kiraz is a winger
He’s better than alamoti
Xerri who knows what he will be
Burns isn’t even re-signed
From all reports Crichton playing fullback
Think avo would play centre in this team next year
Agree if xerri isn't what he was but if xerri is 70% if old than averillo is bench at best. Who knows with critta, if the trial form is good and team is better balanced with taafe than who knows the line up.
Maybe in hindsight with TPJ freeing up 750k Gus may of kept averillo and not went for taafe

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
400k overs ? U must be kidding

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s honestly one of the worst first graders defensively I have seen in a while it’s hard to watch

EuroNymous

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s honestly one of the worst first graders defensively I have seen in a while it’s hard to watch
Yep even when he makes a correct read, he doesn’t have the lateral movement to make the tackle. I could see him playing in the middle soon. His fend and ball playing skills could make for decent second rower/lock