No Source Alamoti

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Definitely agree with this! He’s been very undisciplined and his actions on the field have been disappointing. He should never have been selected to play Origin, I do hope he returns to his try scoring self
It's been the same story for Brandon Smith too with him focusing far too much on business and pleasure. Bellamy must've kept them on a very tight leash in Melbourne.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's been the same story for Brandon Smith too with him focusing far too much on business and pleasure. Bellamy must've kept them on a very tight leash in Melbourne.
All I was thinking when JAC was making the mistakes and giving up deliberate penalties was “I never saw him do that shit once in a Storm jersey”

He needs a big game v Knights, Kant just taking the piss at this point

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I was thinking when JAC was making the mistakes and giving up deliberate penalties was “I never saw him do that shit once in a Storm jersey”

He needs a big game v Knights, Kant just taking the piss at this point
It's like he is at times 2nd guessing himself but he will bounce back and quick

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Forget EQW.
He looks way off first grade.

Gus should learn his lesson and stop recruiting anyone for more than 2 years as he'll screw up our top 30 like Des.....
Yeah because Gus has signed so many players to more then 2 year's. It's like he is out of control.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely agree with this! He’s been very undisciplined and his actions on the field have been disappointing. He should never have been selected to play Origin, I do hope he returns to his try scoring self
Not saying foxxx is shiit but i have a prediction he wont be resigned by us, once his speed diminishes he is done, and he is starting to get leg injuries.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not saying foxxx is shiit but i have a prediction he wont be resigned by us, once his speed diminishes he is done, and he is starting to get leg injuries.
I tend to agree.
He was signed for a reason, and that was both to give us something to cheer about on the field, but also for his off field player bonding. He has achieved both but you can see that there is an endpoint, and it doesn't look like it's far off.

As the team develops it's point scoring ability, you no longer need high paid wingers to pick up a spilt ball and run 80m.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The injuries are becoming a concern

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Alamoti didn't live up to the hype IMO, he is only young, but i don't know how much upside he has

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The injuries are becoming a concern
What injuries ?

If you’re talking about the injury he sustained when slipped and twisted his ankle well then that’s just plain bad luck and has nothing to do with contact injury .
The muscle cramp where he missed a week or so was insignificant .

What other injuries has he sustained where it’s becoming a problem ?

I don’t understand the logic of people here . On the same thread there’s references about young and inexperienced squad members and the only player we have with origin, international , finals and GF experience you’re happy to see leave ???

As infuriating he can be sometimes he’s a must not for what he shows on the field but how to prepare like a professional off it , that’s something that’s invaluable to kids coming through and you just don’t disregard someone of his stature

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What injuries ?

If you’re talking about the injury he sustained when slipped and twisted his ankle well then that’s just plain bad luck and has nothing to do with contact injury .
The muscle cramp where he missed a week or so was insignificant .

What other injuries has he sustained where it’s becoming a problem ?

I don’t understand the logic of people here . On the same thread there’s references about young and inexperienced squad members and the only player we have with origin, international , finals and GF experience you’re happy to see leave ???

As infuriating he can be sometimes he’s a must not for what he shows on the field but how to prepare like a professional off it , that’s something that’s invaluable to kids coming through and you just don’t disregard someone of his stature
Wow, you assumed a lot from me saying the injuries are a concern

Malla

Reaction score
Anyone heard anything on Alamoti?
I’m surprised there’s been no attention on him from other clubs trying to sign him. They mustn’t be keen. Doesn’t seem like dogs are keen on him either.

If Dogs aren’t keen then why did they let Avo walk so easily? I thought it was one or the other with these2

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone heard anything on Alamoti?
I’m surprised there’s been no attention on him from other clubs trying to sign him. They mustn’t be keen. Doesn’t seem like dogs are keen on him either.

If Dogs aren’t keen then why did they let Avo walk so easily? I thought it was one or the other with these2
I think you’ll find he ends up as an also ran in St George. There’s some mild interest there. More in the ‘if you want to come to us, let’s see what we can figure out’ but they have limitations on their top 30 spots.

I don’t think clubs really want him, you’re right. But someone will think he is worth a shot at min wage for two years due to his age. He isn’t a star in the making though I don’t think. If not St George he will be the type that gets a min wage gig with one club sometime deep in November who think they are light on in backup centres.
very far from the 350/380/400 x 3 years he wanted us to pay him.

Malla

Reaction score
I think you’ll find he ends up as an also ran in St George. There’s some mild interest there. More in the ‘if you want to come to us, let’s see what we can figure out’ but they have limitations on their top 30 spots.

I don’t think clubs really want him, you’re right. But someone will think he is worth a shot at min wage for two years due to his age. He isn’t a star in the making though I don’t think. If not St George he will be the type that gets a min wage gig with one club sometime deep in November who think they are light on in backup centres.
very far from the 350/380/400 x 3 years he wanted us to pay him.
I actually have been told Parra have had some talks with his manager. Not sure if that means anything, will wait and see.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon he stays on a smallish contract. Not sure he will get more to leave

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This one didn’t go to script now did it

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually have been told Parra have had some talks with his manager. Not sure if that means anything, will wait and see.
Yes I heard the same from a Parra fan but didn’t take it serious

Malla

Reaction score
This one didn’t go to script now did it
Nope. I think there was too much hype because the club was really desperate to have a local junior come through and break into first grade - Alamoti, Khaled and Topine. Brought back Reynolds for that feel good local junior story but that also failed.

Meanwhile the best of the lot - Averillo - was let go for nothing. Could have easily kept him for $400k a year but obviously the club didn't want a bar of it.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nope. I think there was too much hype because the club was really desperate to have a local junior come through and break into first grade - Alamoti, Khaled and Topine. Brought back Reynolds for that feel good local junior story but that also failed.

Meanwhile the best of the lot - Averillo - was let go for nothing. Could have easily kept him for $400k a year but obviously the club didn't want a bar of it.
Club offered Avo a 2 year deal 400k a year you muppett

get fucking over it. everyone on here STILL jizzing about this bloke
he was only gonna stay if we gave him way overs like 600k mate
he wanted to go be with Wayne

Malla

Reaction score
Club offered Avo a 2 year deal 400k a year you muppett

get fucking over it. everyone on here STILL jizzing about this bloke
he was only gonna stay if we gave him way overs like 600k mate
he wanted to go be with Wayne
Wow, whats with the animosity? Not called for.

Can you point me to where you saw Dogs made that offer please?

If you are referring to that YKTR podcast, then its all false. Averillo took the money, not to be coached by Wayne. Next year is his final year.