Aftershave

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a couple of colognes from here will see what they are like. It's not original but is $30

It looks like they're trying to trade off Aesop's name.
The question is, if it is essential or fragrance oils and where the oils are sourced from.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up man, I usually hit Beard and Blade, similar range but will check it out.

I notice Taylor of Old Bond St straight-up, that’s my go-to shaving cream.
Try The Stray Whisker's after balm.
I'll be surprised if you don't agree that it's seriously amazing stuff.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a after shave and moisturiser pack as a gift- Bulldogs smelled ok very light but, cool name..lol

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like they're trying to trade off Aesop's name.
The question is, if it is essential or fragrance oils and where the oils are sourced from.
I'll see in a few days how good they are.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some of those higher end brand colognes have been successfully cloned by middle eastern fragrance houses , for a fraction of the price, and in some instances the clones perform better even better .
Some colognes also perform differently skin to skin, I have found the same cologne smells much better on my son that what it does on me.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a after shave and moisturiser pack as a gift- Bulldogs smelled ok very light but, cool name..lol
Not bad stuff, middle of the road so to speak and a German brand by memory.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of those higher end brand colognes have been successfully cloned by middle eastern fragrance houses , for a fraction of the price, and in some instances the clones perform better even better .
Some colognes also perform differently skin to skin, I have found the same cologne smells much better on my son that what it does on me.
You're not wrong.
Some of the artisans have amazing noses.
Any links that come to mind for you?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You're not wrong.
Some of the artisans have amazing noses.
Any links that come to mind for you?
For wet shaving supplies I use thestraywhisker.com.au
They have some quality artisan products .
For colognes I’ve come across the middle eastern houses of Rasasi and Al Haramain , they produce some top notch dupes . Al Haramain L’aventure 90%similar to Creed Aventus .
Best performing cologne on my skin is Korres brand , small Greek brand available at Mecca . Most of their colognes are made from natural ingredients and last an eternity on my skin and are unique .

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about shower lotion? What's more critical to your smell.. You want a good clean canvas before applying pafume. Otherwise your Aventus Creed could smell like rotton tomatos.

I bought a new shower gel that contains some wild rum that promises to "remove all traces"... Good stuff if you have just beaten someone up and need to remove their blood stains / DNA etc. Then apply the Aventus creed to rince and repeat.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my colognes just now pretty strong smell I think I put too much on. Have to keep my wrist away from my face Don't know how exact the smell is never tested before but smell is good.

Now to see how long it lasts

(Update) 3 and 1/2 hours still smells.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s all just grow beards like Arabs and not worry about shaving ever again!
Not all Arabs can grow beards
For example I can grow a good goatee but patchy on the sides
I’m unique in that I’m the one leb that doesn’t need to shave daily

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Not all Arabs can grow beards
For example I can grow a good goatee but patchy on the sides
I’m unique in that I’m the one leb that doesn’t need to shave daily
So you're the one Leb who isn't responsible for chemist warehouse Punchbowl keeping their blades behind the counter?