Aftershave

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
As someone who often gets mistaken as a terrorist due to my beard, I also shave my head 3 times a week. Maybe I should start wearing one of those head cover things.
I know a Maltese guy who used to have a beard and bald head.
He has a HSV too.
Cops always used to pull him over and harass him.
One day he finally shaved his beard.
The same two cops who regularly harrassed him, pulled up beside him gave him a thumbs up and said "nice car mate!"

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So you're the one Leb who isn't responsible for chemist warehouse Punchbowl keeping their blades behind the counter?
I’d still take them because I do shave, just not daily like most Lebs.
What I would do is go to Woolies, take the 8 pack, then hide it somewhere where the toilet paper is

Then I go get lunch

Return half an hour later and if the pack is still where I saw it.
Means no one saw me.
4/5 times it’s still there (the fact 1/5 times it isn’t shows I’m genius for doing this step)
Then I reach in and break the packet where cameras can’t see because all they pick up is my hand going in where the toilet paper is. Then I take the empty pack and discard it in one of those trolleys that contains rubbish and throw it and return and get the blades
If there is no rubbish then I’ll randomly hide the pack somewhere unlikely to be found for a few days . Somewhere behind the non fast moving goods section then leave with my head down so cameras don’t see me.

Things like this is why I can still save a lot of money despite getting 840 a week in Centrelink

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
As someone who often gets mistaken as a terrorist due to my beard, I also shave my head 3 times a week. Maybe I should start wearing one of those head cover things.
I’ve always pictured you as looking like a taller Michael j fox or the lead guy from macgyver for some reason
Not a diss btw just how I randomly pictured u

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d still take them because I do shave, just not daily like most Lebs.
What I would do is go to Woolies, take the 8 pack, then hide it somewhere where the toilet paper is

Then I go get lunch

Return half an hour later and if the pack is still where I saw it.
Means no one saw me.
4/5 times it’s still there (the fact 1/5 times it isn’t shows I’m genius for doing this step)
Then I reach in and break the packet where cameras can’t see because all they pick up is my hand going in where the toilet paper is. Then I take the empty pack and discard it in one of those trolleys that contains rubbish and throw it and return and get the blades
If there is no rubbish then I’ll randomly hide the pack somewhere unlikely to be found for a few days . Somewhere behind the non fast moving goods section then leave with my head down so cameras don’t see me.

Things like this is why I can still save a lot of money despite getting 840 a week in Centrelink
I used to go out with a Filipina.
She showed me an awesome trick how you can get 2 cold cans of drink and save money.
You take two warm cans out of the pack and replace them with ones from the fridge!

Asian women are good at finding scams that will save you cash!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to go out with a Filipina.
She showed me an awesome trick how you can get 2 cold cans of drink and save money.
You take two warm cans out of the pack and replace them with ones from the fridge!

Asian women are good at finding scams that will save you cash!
Wait there is a different price?
I do the same trick by switching up black Woodstock cans with a couple of JD cans. Rearrange them so they in the middle and no one knows.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’ve always pictured you as looking like a taller Michael j fox or the lead guy from macgyver for some reason
Not a diss btw just how I randomly pictured u
Lead guy from MacGyver is MacGuyver bro lol

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a Maltese guy who used to have a beard and bald head.
He has a HSV too.
Cops always used to pull him over and harass him.
One day he finally shaved his beard.
The same two cops who regularly harrassed him, pulled up beside him gave him a thumbs up and said "nice car mate!"
Moral of the story:
If you don't look like a crim, chances are, you're not!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Is why I'm not too phased by popularity contests.

So whose the charming psychopath criminal here?
Admins and mods! Lol
Actually they're more like female Communists!
Always have to lock controversial topics and have the last say.

Usually it's an emotional response with a HOW DARE YOU!

I remember in 2020 one of the flops tried acting like a school teacher with me!