Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
After he told the trainer he was good to go the first time and played on he forced the coaches hand . If I was coaching that side I wouldn’t have subbed of a winger with a sore shoulder ten minutes out from half time after hes already sent the message that he’s right to play either.
Well you would have exposed the team to numerous raids down Fox' wing and well placed high Moses kicks to him as well. Score could really have blown out in that case.

Soft? Fox, rightly or wrongly, he was a liability out there with the use of one catching arm and Parra would have capitalised on that.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol if an un injured winger had caught the pass from Taffe they would have been injured after they caught it, the fact that even after all the facts have come to light you are still trying to paint the coach and staff in some sort of negative light is pathetic. As the old saying goes sometimes it’s better to remain silent and let people think you are an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt.
You are the stubborn pathetic idiot here. Blind Freddy saw he was incapacitated. The side issues are irrelevant to this issue. All that matters is we had a player obviously who couldnt catch the ball either from silly Taafe or anyone else and you can't afford to keep a liability player like that out there.

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Massive LOL at the comments talking about Addo Carr being soft.

Coming from people who have never set foot on an NRL field.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You are the stubborn pathetic idiot here. Blind Freddy saw he was incapacitated. The side issues are irrelevant to this issue. All that matters is we had a player obviously who couldnt catch the ball either from silly Taafe or anyone else and you can't afford to keep a liability player like that out there.
You’re starting to get abusive, I’ll leave it there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
After he told the trainer he was good to go the first time and played on he forced the coaches hand . If I was coaching that side I wouldn’t have subbed of a winger with a sore shoulder ten minutes out from half time after hes already sent the message that he’s right to play either.
I don't agree. To leave a liability out on the field just seems crazy to me. We can barely perform with 13 fit players, nevermind trying with 12 :tearsofjoy:

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I recall correctly Ciraldo opted to start an injured averillo against parramatta you would’ve thought he learnt from that mistake. Xerri sitting in reserves while cc made the same mistake again playing kiraz who appeared to have a niggle. Keeping fox on was absurd, visibly he was injured making him a target for parra neither could he offer anything in the state he was in. A compilation of rookie mistakes from Ciraldo.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't agree. To leave a liability out on the field just seems crazy to me. We can barely perform with 13 fit players, nevermind trying with 12 :tearsofjoy:
I know what you’re saying but with our pack I wouldn’t have sacrificed a prop rotation to bring off a winger either but I get where you are coming from.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Massive LOL at the comments talking about Addo Carr being soft.

Coming from people who have never set foot on an NRL field.
Soft bc he circumed to a soft tissue burner some say....without any facts they have assumed this as fact what they've read and he should have stayed out there. Massive LOL for sure.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wendy. You should back off here a little. The new kennel rules state we can't be aggressive and you're definitely stepping over the line here. Just chill please
Thanks Tassie. Unfortunately Maroon called me an idiot first but your advice is noted.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I know what you’re saying but with our pack I wouldn’t have sacrificed a prop rotation to bring off a winger either but I get where you are coming from.
Oh you get where he's coming from lol. I said the same and you want to be a smartie and argumentive. Comical.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We used our 7th and 8th interchange in the 76th and 78th minute. Ciraldo also played musical chairs with our backrowers. Kikau off and salmon left backrow, Preston off and Curran from prop to right backrow. Why'd you have to make me think about our interchange again :tearsofjoy:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We used our 7th and 8th interchange in the 76th and 78th minute. Ciraldo also played musical chairs with our backrowers. Kikau off and salmon left backrow, Preston off and Curran from prop to right backrow. Why'd you have to make me think about our interchange again :tearsofjoy:
Yeah I am asking myself the same question :tearsofjoy:
stupid on my part:tearsofjoy:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bringing Mann on for Kikau.... When Mahoney the missed tackle machine needed a rest was typical Ciraldo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I am asking myself the same question :tearsofjoy:
stupid on my part:tearsofjoy:
The biggest wtf is King playing 42 minutes lol. I'm just so confused, basically no established middles and he plays our best prop for barely half a game and would rather play the likes of Salmon/Mann for 50+ minutes in the forwards. I'm going to bed, I need to stop talking about it haha

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The biggest wtf is King playing 42 minutes lol. I'm just so confused, basically no established middles and he plays our best prop for barely half a game and would rather play the likes of Salmon/Mann for 50+ minutes in the forwards. I'm going to bed, I need to stop talking about it haha
Goodnight mate.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bottom line is Fox has never been and will never be a yardage winger. And asking him to be is a desperate attempt to cover our deficiencies.
We lack balance, fox is world class but you need the others in the back 3 to take up the slack with the difficult yardage carries. Wilson and taffe were dominated all game, Fox ain’t gonna help that problem.