Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am embarrassed for the people on here that tried to turn this into an opportunity to spear the coaching staff, trainers and coach and all they achieved was exposing how little they understand about the game.
Mate 100%. People constantly go off to early. Wait for the detail. We have the detail, and if this is correct it’s nothing. Like he should be back within couple weeks. Blame the coach, he was right bitches!!! We’ve all had injuries, myself included. If u haven’t don’t comment, as some really aren’t that bad.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am embarrassed for the people on here that tried to turn this into an opportunity to spear the coaching staff, trainers and coach and all they achieved was exposing how little they understand about the game.
Mate ur a fisherman, I popped my shoulder in boat ramp. Dangling by my side, dad was fuming as had big fishing day planned outside. Not wanting to upset him I went for a walk, popped it back in and went fishing. Every cast hurt like buggery and every wind in. Yet I never said a word. He never asked either lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Soft tissue injury WTF. I’ve had compound fractures of both arms and legs, seperate occasions. Deal with it mate. I’ve played footy with broken and fractured fingers etc. My misses is occupational therapist and laughed when I said was soft tissue. She was like wow really!!!!!
We need her working for Ciro lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate ur a fisherman, I popped my shoulder in boat ramp. Dangling by my side, dad was fuming as had big fishing day planned outside. Not wanting to upset him I went for a walk, popped it back in and went fishing. Every cast hurt like buggery and every wind in. Yet I never said a word. He never asked either lol
I would have expected the same from my son :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why, it’s been diagnosed. Treatment is basic if what it is. Ciro was right, u can treat this shit by yourself if want and be healed quick as fuck. Especially if fit
How was he right? Fox was a liability, get him off. That's the point people are making. If Fox is soft then stop giving him special treatment and ship him off.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why, it’s been diagnosed. Treatment is basic if what it is. Ciro was right, u can treat this shit by yourself if want and be healed quick as fuck. Especially if fit
As I was saying……,,

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is this legit tho that it was a cork?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well still the basic fact remains. The guy was on the field with a dangling arm and caught the ball with one arm..then gets polaxed bc he can't use 2 arms to defend or evade the defence.

All we have gathered from soft tissue explanation, if thats the extent of it, is that some fans now saying Fox is an actor and others saying he is soft.

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is this one of those copy pasta things? surely

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How was he right? Fox was a liability, get him off. That's the point people are making. If Fox is soft then stop giving him special treatment and ship him off.
Nah you’re missing the point this situation has fuck all to Ciro, in this situation Jac made the call to stay on, if he thought he couldn’t continue on he should’ve told the trainer straight up . I understand why he didn’t……..pretty embarrassing coming off for a cork.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That wasn’t the argument at all. Many on here saying he was playing without an arm get him off. Pls, I’m now of belief if diagnosis is correct and we see him in couple weeks, it’s poor form and yes ship him off. Which is obviously hard to do if he’s not plying well. Players play busted, the bloke ran hard as fuck in all stars match.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah you’re missing the point this situation has fuck all to Ciro, in this situation Jac made the call to stay on, if he thought he couldn’t continue on he should’ve told the trainer straight up . I understand why he didn’t……..pretty embarrassing coming off for a cork.
But this went in for about half an hour, not a couple of minutes. Ciraldo needs to pull rank, get him off and then deal with him post game.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well still the basic fact remains. The guy was on the field with a dangling arm and caught the ball with one arm..then gets polaxed bc he can't use 2 arms to defend or evade the defence.

All we have gathered from soft tissue explanation, if thats the extent of it, is that some fans now saying Fox is an actor and others saying he is soft.
OMG!!! Not a dangling arm!!! That’s horrific!!
And he got smashed because our full back threw him a hospital pass that he had to take not because he had a sore shoulder.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
OMG!!! Not a dangling arm!!! That’s horrific!!
And he got smashed because our full back threw him a hospital pass that he had to take not because he had a sore shoulder.
I didn't say that. I said he couldnt defend himself bc he had a dangling arm. You and Ciro seem to be the only ones who want one armed wingers out there lol
When youre on the field playing, it's pretty elementary youre gonna get a pass thrown at you. Silly pass under the circumstances but only bc we had an incapacitated player needing to participate in an attacking play. If an uninjured player was in the wing position, we could have played on and maybe made some ground.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But this went in for about half an hour, not a couple of minutes. Ciraldo needs to pull rank, get him off and then deal with him post game.
After he told the trainer he was good to go the first time and played on he forced the coaches hand . If I was coaching that side I wouldn’t have subbed of a winger with a sore shoulder ten minutes out from half time after hes already sent the message that he’s right to play either.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't say that. I said he couldnt defend himself bc he had a dangling arm. You and Ciro seem to be the only ones who want one armed wingers out there lol
When youre on the field playing, it's pretty elementary youre gonna get a pass thrown at you. Silly pass under the circumstances but only bc we had an incapacitated player needing to participate in an attacking play. If an uninjured player was in the wing position, we could have played on and maybe made some ground.
Lol if an un injured winger had caught the pass from Taffe they would have been injured after they caught it, the fact that even after all the facts have come to light you are still trying to paint the coach and staff in some sort of negative light is pathetic. As the old saying goes sometimes it’s better to remain silent and let people think you are an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt.