2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The scary thing is, judging by tonight I reckon Schneider could be their best fill in half to date.. he kicked well, didn't look out of place in their attack and he was all effort in defence.
Plug any average 7 in that system and they look like world beaters

Schneider
Cogger
Sullivan

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Schneider
Cogger
Sullivan
Agree.. and as good as cleary is this is exactly why the media needs to tone down the "greatest ever" hype with him.. can he carry an average or below average team? Hasn't been able to carry nsw yet. Happens in all team sports though I guess.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fmd no Cleary no JFH and lose Martin for alot of the game.. plus no Critta and No Lenui this year..

They won last night easy ..

Roosters hype all hot air..

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree.. and as good as cleary is this is exactly why the media needs to tone down the "greatest ever" hype with him.. can he carry an average or below average team? Hasn't been able to carry nsw yet. Happens in all team sports though I guess.
Nathan is over hyped. Ivan is so under rated.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Panther too good.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Schneider
Cogger
Sullivan
While that may be true, my point was that so far he looks better than the other two, and if he continues to perform like that, they could win all their games without Nathan.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While that may be true, my point was that so far he looks better than the other two, and if he continues to perform like that, they could win all their games without Nathan.
The greatest asset Penrith have is their coach he deserves to be mentioned with the best ever coaches. But in an overall season the following players are irreplaceable to them Edwards, Cleary, Leota, Fisher Harris and Yeo.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s had one game at least judge him when he plays the same amount as the other two (Cogger did win a premiership last season so that’s the standard I guess )

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s had one game at least judge him when he plays the same amount as the other two (Cogger did win a premiership last season so that’s the standard I guess )
Hence why I said "if he continues....".. either way it was a ruthless performance by Penrith given Fish and Sorenson were also missing, and Martin went off early.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 8 tk posted last nite what bs that obstruction rule nrl i have no idea how the "experts" continue to get this wrong someone needs to communicate this rule again to the bunker staff. Fools.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They need to exercise common sense, if a player can’t make it across don’t call it one, it’s happened to us plenty of times.. happening to the roosters now maybe the rule will change.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cowboys are terrible starters to games.