2024 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Titans, south’s, roosters, knights , west tigers, storm. Mix of worst and good lol
Definitely. But Dolphins by far have had the easier draw. Their only noteworthy opponent has been the Broncos and they won't play another notable opponent until the Sharks in Round 15.

Still i rather the draw we have, beating the bottom teams really proves nothing

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Definitely. But Dolphins by far have had the easier draw. Their only noteworthy opponent has been the Broncos and they won't play another notable opponent until the Sharks in Round 15.

Still i rather the draw we have, beating the bottom teams really proves nothing
I'm happy Dolphins are winning now against teams like Manly that are around us on the ladder. Once Dolphins easy schedule staying in QLD ends and Sydney travel kicks in, they will drop off abit.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tesi got dropped after one game, Averillo came in at left centre, Herbie got injured and then Jake shifted to right centre and stole Herbie's job from him. Factos.

Looks like he played 3 games in the Queensland competition for a club called Norths.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When we played them they were struggling but obviously not weakest. The other teams were lol
They were? We played mostly top 8 from last year, as well as team's many had tipped for top 8 this year

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They were? We played mostly top 8 from last year, as well as team's many had tipped for top 8 this year
Newcastle weren’t in top 8 form nor were Roosters when we played that’s what I meant. Storm was our big test and we played well

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newcastle weren’t in top 8 form nor were Roosters when we played that’s what I meant. Storm was our big test and we played well
Rooters had knocked off Brisbane. Knights had knocked off Melbourne. It's a tight competition it's as simple as that.. it will be points differential that decides the middle pack.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
cleary Hughes moses reynolds fogarty boyd and Hawkins/illias all starting halves out injured with injury and we haven't finished round 10 yet

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf is that haircut Ezra is sporting lol dude does himself no favours

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t care what the ladder looks like, I’ll never go for those slimy Cûnts.