2024 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
9s commentary team has made the abysmal refereeing somewhat bearable, Smith & Fatty are comedy gold on the refs
Better than anything Faux comes up with, although I'd like to see Bupa get more time in the comms box.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fark, I hate these mofos from CH9. They hardly waited to put the ladder up and put the Faiders in 5th spot (even thou they have a bye) immediately after the 1st game this round, meaning we were no longer in the top 8. Two weeks ago when we got into the top 8 during our bye round, they didn't show us in the top 8 at all. Instead, they put the Cowboys at the end of Round 9 and we never featured in there during the round....

FUCKING SCUM MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You don't think the Fins will beat Tiges?? Big call.
I had them winning against the Tigers. App must not have given them the 2 points for tonight yet. Deleted the post because of it.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Th
Fark, I hate these mofos from CH9. They hardly waited to put the ladder up and put the Faiders in 5th spot (even thou they have a bye) immediately after the 1st game this round, meaning we were no longer in the top 8. Two weeks ago when we got into the top 8 during our bye round, they didn't show us in the top 8 at all. Instead, they put the Cowboys at the end of Round 9 and we never featured in there during the round....

This is next level fear mongering lol

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Th

This is next level fear mongering lol
They hate us badly bro....
Whoever does those ladder updates should be sacked. I hope we pump the Panfers so that the **** can cry in his sleep ...

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh well.. our team will be aiming higher than just being in the top 8 in May.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh well.. our team will be aiming higher than just being in the top 8 in May.
I think we have been playing better than a few current top 8 teams (eg - Manly and Fins) over the past last month or so. If we keep the good performances up, we'll slowly climb the ladder. Let's hope we can finally win a magic round game.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we have been playing better than a few current top 8 teams (eg - Manly and Fins) over the past last month or so. If we keep the good performances up, we'll slowly climb the ladder. Let's hope we can finally win a magic round game.
Yeah we're stronger across the park than many teams, it's just our spine that needs to ice more moments.. We definitely are significantly better when Connor lines up, though.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We also played the weakest teams

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not even sure how Manly beat the Panthers earlier in the season. But it’s always fucking sweet watching them lose