Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ponga couldn't do much without his forwards getting dusted up

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watching replay now.
how good was Gambles attempt on AFB?
maybe you should do something before talking shit Tyson.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Watching replay now.
how good was Gambles attempt on AFB?
maybe you should do something before talking shit Tyson.
He's a 14 or a 6 who gets by on passion next to an elite 7. Mason was spot on about him

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lets fuckn hope this is the only flogging of a Newcastle today…

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gee is a fkn shit ref.
how does a ref need the bunker to tell him, he got hit in the fucken face, with the ball??

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They did the right thing fucking off Klemmer, but they should never have let Barnett go.
From memory, Barnett did something bad that led to a huge suspension.

Newcastle needed to cut ties.

He's come good at Warriors

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would seem that the majority were death riding the Roosters which I found odd. I thought it might be 50:50 but would seem the hatred towards the Chooks is more than I anticipated.
For what it’s worth, the better side lost. Klein is a cheat. The game changer was a Klein giving Storm a very dubious 6 again with less than 3 min left. And on the 4th tackle. They score next set.
penrith would have obliterated the Roosters & will do the Storm
How was it dubious

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
How was it dubious
What was more dubious is the half dozen penalties and 6 agains the Roosters received after Klein apologised for missing the Grant knockon that led to the Roosters first try.
To miss a knock on is one thing. But to try and correct it by giving the Roosters every subsequent benefit of the doubt and make up infringements by Storm until they put points on the board is just blatant cheating imo

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lets gone the wahhhssss

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll go out on a limb and predict a Storm v Broncos Grand Final.

I hope the Panthers win against the Storm, but I feel the Storm is ONE team the Panthers do NOT want to face.

Storm should get back both Hughes and Coates next week and Panthers don't have the luxury of the home ground advantage next week with the game being played at Accor Stadium. Last time these two teams played at Accor was in the 2020 Grand Final where Storm beat Panthers 26-20.

Does Luai play?

Pressure is all on Panthers as everyone expects them to win and Storm to lose. That's just the way Bellamy and the Storm like it.

Broncos do have the luxury of playing at their home ground and should put a margin on the Warriors who were certainties, at home, against an overachieving Newcastle Knights this year.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Finals series been pretty shit tbh. Everyone knows it's Riff v Broncs. Rest of the games have all been mediocre with a each losing team basically missing a handful of players.