2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why did JK and Warby go over there? Surely SOME business was done. Why? Who? lol
To extend on this. World Club Challenge isn't untill Feb 18th and the super league season kicks off around the 14th I believe.

Saints may have decided to come to Australia more than 2 weeks before the game, but that seems to early imo.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats probably right, but it seems way to early to be coming over almost 3 weeks prior.
I don't think Warrington are playing in the WCC.
Isn't it St Helens and Penrith?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't think Warrington are playing in the WCC.
Isn't it St Helens and Penrith?
St Helens is Tommy Mak and Thompsons former/current teams. It probably just means Tommy Mak will catch up with Thompson back in Australia sometime whilst they are over there for the WCC.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
St Helens is Tommy Mak and Thompsons former/current teams. It probably just means Tommy Mak will catch up with Thompson back in Australia sometime whilst they are over there for the WCC.
My bad, thought it was George Williams who posted it. Should have actually looked at it

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
30 days ?
Both should be in their own pre season by then...seems odd. But pipe dream, Tommy Mak in blue and white would be great.
View attachment 63131
Lol, St Helens will be out here for the world club challenge . . . Fair chance they will catch up . . .I wish George Williams was in that team too . . . I Imagine the kennel would explode

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol, St Helens will be out here for the world club challenge . . . Fair chance they will catch up . . .I wish George Williams was in that team too . . . I Imagine the kennel would explode
Highlighting Jonny Lomax from Saint Helens is also a very good half, unlikely on our radar though unless he’s keen to try his luck in the big smoke.

Penrith will obliterate Saints in that WCC unless Panthers run out with Z graders.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Highlighting Jonny Lomax from Saint Helens is also a very good half, unlikely on our radar though unless he’s keen to try his luck in the big smoke.

Penrith will obliterate Saints in that WCC unless Panthers run out with Z graders.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Wish Lomax tried his hand in the NRL ages ago, was at a crossroads early in his career and could have been a gun fullback, but ended up in the halves. Sadly too old for NRL now.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Definitely, In front of a sell out home crowd, they will rattle up a decent score

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When does Training re-commence post Christmas?