2013 Membership Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looks like we've hit 8009 members according to the bulldogs website.

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What membership package do you recommend for a family with a 3 and 5 year old? Will the kennel area be to full on for them?

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't understand why they don't send out member packs to members who live in other states.. I was looking forward to getting my pack, and all I got was a voucher to pick it up. Now I have to wait till I come up to Syd to pick it up.. They could have stated this on the website when I was purchasing it.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't understand why they don't send out member packs to members who live in other states.. I was looking forward to getting my pack, and all I got was a voucher to pick it up. Now I have to wait till I come up to Syd to pick it up.. They could have stated this on the website when I was purchasing it.
Mate, I agree! I had a similar experience last year witch left a sour taste in my mouth too.
I felt like they were not up front about certain details, I hope it was the sales person being slack and not the instructions of the club!!!

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just went to pick up my pack from the Bankstown store only to be told they weren't ready yet. Did anyone receive an email from the club advising that they weren't ready? I drove around 45 minutes to pick a family pack up for Christmas so pretty pissed off right now.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
The club said somewhere last week that they would email everyone when the Member Packs were ready for collection.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Never thought about that - year it is poor form. They should at leqast give you the option of having it posted to you for a few bucks extra.

Although the Storm game would be a "GF replay" - they simply don't attract the fans in Sydney. If it ends up in Mackay, hopefully there will be plenty of notice. A fair chunk of my extended family is in Mackay, so no hotel costs (probably couldn't find you all accomodation though :grinning: )

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems Mackay game v Newcastle 3pm Sunday 7 July. Maybe they should take the Melbourne game to Albury Wodonga?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The club said somewhere last week that they would email everyone when the Member Packs were ready for collection.
Why on earth don't they mail them? I had a "Can't Get To Games" membership last year and they mailed me the pack then.

What happens if we lose our vouchers? :(

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why on earth don't they mail them? I had a "Can't Get To Games" membership last year and they mailed me the pack then.

My packs have been mailed to Texas for 4 years.
Vaguely remember 'shipping included' mentioned somewhere in the membership packet that made me think it may not have been included for other package types.
Might I add, my member pack has diminished - I no longer receive the sports bag/lunch box cooler.

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

From what I can see in the brochure, those packages that include attendance at all games, are meant to pick up their packs (which makes sense because you can pick them up on game day)

all other packages posted out

Also i saw on instagram earlier they have arrived! caps look cool

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
The only thing I have is an email receipt.

got ****ed around like this in 2008.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only thing I have is an email receipt.

got ****ed around like this in 2008.
same here still waiting for the club to get back to me to see if my membership has actually gone through, paid on day 1 of the 18 days promo, got a email receipt from ticketek, have heard nothing even after contacting the club

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
well it has finally happened, i paid my membership on the 22/10/2012 and today got an email saying
Congratulations!

You have successfully purchased a Bulldogs Membership for the 2013 NRL season.

last time i ever do it through their renewel system, fck ticketek

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm still yet to receive a confirmation email and I agree, the whole renewal process has been flawed.

Last edited by a moderator:

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got two email receipts for the same membership for some reason.

One as soon as I renewed on 28/10, and another dated 06/12.

Credit card was only charged once fortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.