News ‘Headed for divorce’: Hunt tipped for Dragons exit as ‘perfect’ rival club closes in

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
**** would be a good option for us to baby Oloapu into that halfback role. Burton would need to temporarily be moved to centre though, so not sure how happy he would be about that.

I think we need to focus on a prop and a lock though, find those two missing pieces. Outside backs look solid with reasonable depth when Crighton gets here. Two experienced heads in Crighton and Fox will do our young backs wonders

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I get the feeling we will pick up a handy player or players before the transfer window closes, I have no idea who, but it will be a decent pick up similarly to what we did a few years back with Perrett and Inu

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I get the feeling we will pick up a handy player or players before the transfer window closes, I have no idea who, but it will be a decent pick up similarly to what we did a few years back with Perrett and Inu
I sure fucking hope so

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
**** would be a good option for us to baby Oloapu into that halfback role. Burton would need to temporarily be moved to centre though, so not sure how happy he would be about that.

I think we need to focus on a prop and a lock though, find those two missing pieces. Outside backs look solid with reasonable depth when Crighton gets here. Two experienced heads in Crighton and Fox will do our young backs wonders
Exactly

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No chance sj leaves warriors again.
I didn't think so either after reading a recent article about how he was unhappy at the Sharks because he missed his family but then if the report was correct that he spoke to the Tigers the other day then maybe he is open to it for the right money

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oloapu has many positions as possible options, but he's young and we've got him for 4 years. Let him find his feet wherever that is (could be 6 with Burto at centre, or at 14 or Cup for a while), but Hunt at 7 would be great. Would be massive to have him next year and even better, this year too.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I didn't think so either after reading a recent article about how he was unhappy at the Sharks because he missed his family but then if the report was correct that he spoke to the Tigers the other day then maybe he is open to it for the right money
I’d say that is to go back to warriors and say tigers will pay “x” give me a bit of a pay bump please.

He went back for 4-500k? He will not leave. Last contract and no doubt happy with family.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think covid and the borders closing affected that. Was away from family and friends and couldn’t get to them. Last year he was all but signed with us. Had the sharks not had the bye that week and he went home. He’d be in our colours this year.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think covid and the borders closing affected that. Was away from family and friends and couldn’t get to them. Last year he was all but signed with us. Had the sharks not had the bye that week and he went home. He’d be in our colours this year.
Sounds our luck.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It's all just wild speculation and if you listen to those idiots on the NRL 360 they're just guessing and throwing darts to make a story up. Now there's a thousand articles trying to convince everyone...........all based on nothing!

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Tigers offering 1.3
As he is under contract there is no offering extra. It's just whether the Dragons are going to let him go. I feel they might at this point. It would be the start of a new era for the club. No point having a player who has the shits in the ranks.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
So a player can just walk out on a contract?
They can negotiate their way out of a contract, and given the money that he is on, the Dragons could be tempted if they are looking to rebuild - just as the Dogs did with some of their good players years ago.