News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Surely we could have picked up Sezer for not much? Still better than any half we have currently and has loads of experience? Probably would have come for peanuts to come back to the Dogs.
I dont see sezur as any better than Sexton.

He should play Sexton, at least he is a half.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Buzz is stating the obvious. Our attack in the red zone is crap. All of our halves options would struggle to score in a brothel.
Buzz would struggle to get a root in a brothel too. The ladies would be like "Hell no! I don't need the money that badly.."

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nooooo of course they weren't the reasons

It's because player agents were disgusted by how we kept on shifting averillo, wakeham, flanagan, lewis, in the halves and now all of those players have gone on to other nrl clubs and been successful halves in their new clubs
Thanks Captain, I needed a laugh :tearsofjoy:

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gotta love the contradiction from the wino. Says we have to drop Hutch then says no managers will listen to us as we chop and change too much in the halves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If CC is dead set against Sexy, then we should apply a small tweak to the starting 17. Taaffe to HB, Tracey moves to FB and we bring in Wilson and Xerri or Skelton because personally, I think JAC is cooked.
JAC looks cooked.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ciraldo is a shit coach and has poor judgment . Potter was our man and we went ahead and signed ciraldo ffs
Fuck off with the Potter narrative please, heard it way too much. We sucked under him, only threw the ball around because we couldn't make the 8.
How's NSW cup going with him in charge atm.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Where is renowned attacking coach Jason Taylor in all of this?
He's good, would be difficult to try change your attacking structures and things that have worked for you for years... Yet have to abandon them and or try manipulate them into adopted 'panther' system.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sexton isn’t the answer, Hutchinson is a solid defensive player.

Why isn’t anyone criticising Burton?

He has been pathetic. Not one Burton bomb last week and lacks creativity and confidence. He should take public speaking classes and stop being a mouse!

I thought our problem was not having good forwards, now Buzz is attacking our halves. Which one is it Mr Lightyear?
Wtf I always criticise Burton?!!!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sexton isn’t the answer, Hutchinson is a solid defensive player.

Why isn’t anyone criticising Burton?

He has been pathetic. Not one Burton bomb last week and lacks creativity and confidence. He should take public speaking classes and stop being a mouse!

I thought our problem was not having good forwards, now Buzz is attacking our halves. Which one is it Mr Lightyear?
burton is making breaks, creating breaks & scoring tires and goals.. i think so many expect so much more from burton.. i agree he needs to do more but he is doing much much more then hutchinson.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe, but everything he said is true.

He wasn't criticising for the sake of it. He was telling us the awful truth.
In fact, he sounded like most contributors to the Kennel.
It does feel like he is criticising.

This is not a new phenomenon. It has already been done to death.

As a reporter his job is to report the news not rehash old ground that every other journo has already done.